So i'm interested in getting this device for myself however I was wondering how great the battery life is because that will be a major decision in convincing me to get this phone. Is it up there with the Moto X Play

Post your results
    10-19-18 03:59 PM
    Here a capture I made second day of use. I always try not to drain battery so much but with 50% used u can make an idea. G.
    Attached Thumbnails KEY2 LE Battery Life Thread-7171.jpg  
    10-19-18 04:06 PM
    Here a capture I made second day of use. I always try not to drain battery so much but with 50% used u can make an idea. G.
    Looks pretty on par with KEY2. Smaller battery compensates a bit weaker CPU. Good
    10-19-18 08:15 PM
    Looks pretty on par with KEY2. Smaller battery compensates a bit weaker CPU. Good
    It has a great battery life. No complaints here at all. This is a fantastic device and I owned the key2 and returned it and I'm glad I did because I prefer the LE
    10-19-18 09:29 PM
    I wouldn't say that the 636 compensates for a whole 500mAh decrease in capacity but the LE still has more than adequate battery life to get most users through a day.

I get around 5.5 hours of SOT on my LE. YMMV
    10-20-18 02:52 PM
    Too early to tell as I have only had it for a couple days but so far it looks like it should do a full day plus. seems to be drawing down a little faster than my K1 but it's new and I am using it more than normal setting things up.
    the_boon likes this.
    10-29-18 08:50 AM
    With a little more than a week of using the K2le on VZW it seems like battery life is less than the K1 but still enough to get through a full day of heavy usage. Lucky enough to be doing a little international traveling, other than no WiFi calling features connection seems pretty solid and calling sounds great to good depending upon conditions. I am curious to push the 4g issue further as coverage seems solid where I am. I did notice the radio stepping down to what looked like 3g but it was unclear how it was impacting performance and functionality.??
    11-06-18 06:23 AM
    Outgoing international calls are working on 3G from the Dominican Republic, I was concerned that the phone would not function unless it had a 4g connection, I assume this will be the same in the States even for VZW networks. I guess this is not really relevant to the battery life post but picking up on my prior post.
    11-07-18 06:46 AM
    Heavy user came from the KEYone and it's nearly the same for me, maybe a bit better. I won't get more than a day to day and a half max. It really doesn't matter seeing as you can get a good charge in an hour, hour and a half on boost mode.

I run it to 15% or lower before ever charging and it seems to keep the battery life good throughout the life cycle of the device.
    11-07-18 08:38 AM
    Heavy user came from the KEYone and it's nearly the same for me, maybe a bit better. I won't get more than a day to day and a half max. It really doesn't matter seeing as you can get a good charge in an hour, hour and a half on boost mode.

I run it to 15% or lower before ever charging and it seems to keep the battery life good throughout the life cycle of the device.
    Yeah the fastest charging device I've used is the LE, which charges faster than the KEY2 (which makes total sense as there is 500mAh less to fill up).

I think if you take an LE, put in on boost mode + airplane mode, clear all apps and plug it into a QC3.0 charger, you could go from 5% - 100% in probably 1h15mn.

You know what, I'm definitely gonna try this when I get a chance
    11-07-18 12:28 PM
    Battery life seems as good as the KEYone, and recharges incredibly fast.
    11-09-18 10:12 AM
    Battery is as good or probably better than key 1 I get a full day of lots of usage calls,emails,news,texts , spotify, insta..... I also run dark mode on most apps
    So less energy used by the screen.
    End of the day I'm at 15 percent left
    11-11-18 10:08 AM
    Battery is as good or probably better than key 1 I get a full day of lots of usage calls,emails,news,texts , spotify, insta..... I also run dark mode on most apps
    So less energy used by the screen.
    End of the day I'm at 15 percent left
    Lol dark mode won't help you with an LCD screen.
    Livermore and johnb_xp like this.
    11-11-18 02:44 PM
    Coming from a Dtek 50 battery life is amazing in comparison. Goes the entire day easy with pretty heavy usage.
    11-12-18 07:02 AM
    Pretty happy to say the least!
    Attached Thumbnails KEY2 LE Battery Life Thread-2279.jpg  
    11-18-18 09:58 AM
    Here's a typical day on my one-month old LE.

The signal at my work is terrible which of course drains much more than if it was connected to a stable Wi-Fi all day. This also includes some light gaming.

Can easily reach 6hr SOT mark.

KEY2 LE Battery Life Thread-screenshot_20181128-222952.jpgKEY2 LE Battery Life Thread-screenshot_20181128-223011.jpeg
    11-28-18 03:31 PM