Here is the November patch for the LE.

This should work on ALL but the Indian variant.

Remove device PIN/password, boot to bootloader screen, and run either flashall or flashallnowipe as per your preference. Note that if you choose to wipe, you do not have to remove your password first.

https://mega.nz/file/NYZkEJLb#MPXOI5...VKTn5ecZP4kKYw
    Last edited by conite; 02-18-22 at 07:13 AM.
    12-22-20 01:02 PM
    Any idea if ACT911 will also make it to the LE?
    12-25-20 09:32 PM
    Any idea if ACT911 will also make it to the LE?
    There is certainly no indication it will.
    12-25-20 09:50 PM
    Thank so much <3
    12-26-20 05:04 PM
    I need 911, it's an emergency
    12-26-20 08:04 PM
    For what device? Why is it an emergency?
    12-26-20 08:22 PM
    Thank you for doing what you do... all the very best New Year wishes.
    12-27-20 09:13 AM
    For what device? Why is it an emergency?
    This is like a triple entendre.
    12-27-20 09:30 AM
    Here is the November patch for the LE.

A note of caution: the signatures for the -5xx variants are here, but are a bit unusual. Not too sure what to make of it, as I can't test them. If they don't work, worst case is loading up ACQ890 again.

https://mega.nz/file/NYZkEJLb#MPXOI5...VKTn5ecZP4kKYw
    hi again...can you elaborate on this? has anyone had problems or successes with these variants?
    01-17-21 09:49 AM
    hi again...can you elaborate on this? has anyone had problems or successes with these variants?
    I haven't heard, so I would assume they were ok. The same sigs were present in the actual OTA updates to the EMEA devices too.
    01-17-21 09:50 AM
    I haven't heard, so I would assume they were ok. The same sigs were present in the actual OTA updates to the EMEA devices too.
    in your estimation, what could it mean?
    01-17-21 09:57 AM
    in your estimation, what could it mean?
    I don't think it means anything really. Whoever was left providing these updates probably just made a naming mistake. No harm done, as it still seems to work.
    01-17-21 10:13 AM
    ...as i'm trying to understand this i think what youre saying is the md5 sums did not check out on the downloads, but the files are signed and the bootloader checks are working

can you answer this for me please? with regard to oem.img ...there are 3 options. i need to pick one, and i'm just curious why oem_common is so much bigger than the others. i read in a xiaomi thread that the eea rom for their devices does not contain ads and complies with the more strict EU rules for data collection etc...is this true for blackberry? and whats the b2b.img?
    01-17-21 11:06 AM
    ...as i'm trying to understand this i think what youre saying is the md5 sums did not check out on the downloads, but the files are signed and the bootloader checks are working

can you answer this for me please? with regard to oem.img ...there are 3 options. i need to pick one, and i'm just curious why oem_common is so much bigger than the others. i read in a xiaomi thread that the eea rom for their devices does not contain ads and complies with the more strict EU rules for data collection etc...is this true for blackberry? and whats the b2b.img?
    I'm talking about the boot sigs. This is not something you need to worry about. Nor is "chosing" an img. The autoloader does all that for you. Only the appropriate one will load anyway.
    01-17-21 11:26 AM
    as usual, not much help conite...in an effort to get the answer, i've been exploring the contents of these oem images...of course the common has plenty more provider wallpapers etc but what interests me is the priv-apps folder. if i delete these or move them to the removeable-app folder, can i get rid of some of the bloatware and carrier apps? ..makes you wonder why the calculator and sound recorder apps are mandatory doesnt it?
    01-17-21 11:34 AM
    as usual, not much help conite...
    Sorry to continue to disappoint.
    BBuso77 likes this.
    01-17-21 11:38 AM
    Sorry to continue to disappoint.
    i'm not sure why you do it. if you dont have the answers, there's no shame in saying so.
    01-17-21 11:40 AM
    i'm not sure why you do it. if you dont have the answers, there's no shame in saying so.
    I am answering you. There seems to be a language barrier or something.

How do you intend to recompile the img files without BlackBerry signatures?

b2b is for the two Verizon device variants and emea is for devices with PRDs ending in -5xx.
    BBuso77 likes this.
    01-17-21 11:45 AM
    i'm just very curious and dont enjoy being in the dark about software thats running on my devices..
    it may be impossible, i dont know...but i dont see a signature for the oem_common.img
    i was going to attempt it but i sure dont wanna blow up my phone
    01-17-21 11:52 AM
    now i see there may have been a misunderstanding from the start....i thought you were referring to -5xxx devices such as PRD65005003.
    seems i missed an x. you were referring to -5xx (eu/uk) stuff then? apologies
    01-17-21 11:56 AM
    i'm just very curious and dont enjoy being in the dark about software thats running on my devices..
    it may be impossible, i dont know...but i dont see a signature for the oem_common.img
    i was going to attempt it but i sure dont wanna blow up my phone
    boot.img.sig is for common.

There is no need to worry about using an autoloader. Only signed packages by BlackBerry will be accepted by the device.
    01-17-21 11:57 AM
    you were referring to -5xx (eu/uk) stuff then? apologies
    Yes. PRDs ending in -5xx.
    01-17-21 11:58 AM
    admittedly, i'm a tinkerer and i'm messing with things i dont understand. i appreciate your contributions here, and your patience with me.. its just that some of your responses have been, well, slightly patronizing. when someone tells me i dont need to worry about X, i'm certainly going dig as deep as i can into it...or at least until i get bored, which is where i've arrived, lol.
    no hostilities intended. cheers.
    01-17-21 12:04 PM
    I'm talking about the boot sigs. This is not something you need to worry about. Nor is "chosing" an img. The autoloader does all that for you. Only the appropriate one will load anyway.
    PS: i've had to assemble my own flashall shell script since you long-ago removed the one in your 7z. if anybody wants it, i can post it here.
    01-17-21 12:11 PM
    Hello, please can anybody help me? I tried this autoloader, and now my phone is stuck on bootloader After every restart it goes back to bootloader with LED blinking in different colours. I also tried flash with wipe and still the same. My PRD is 65004-552, model BBE100-4.
    02-10-21 07:13 AM
43 12