Hello, I have tried looking for a thread but thy don’t apply to the key2 and I’m struggling to find a solution,
    When I go to compose an email it does not remember any of my recent email addresses that I have sent to people unless they are a contact, there is the suggestion list but only that last few people if I have sent an email previously but it’s not saved in my contacts it does not remember it. I have to physically search for the address and copy and compose into a new email. It is so annoying it is time consuming.
    Any suggestions, ? I have seen the suggested contacts folder in contacts but there are 1000’s in there so can’t delete those without it taking forever.
    Please can anyone help.
    Thank you
    03-18-22 04:32 PM
    Hello, I have tried looking for a thread but thy don’t apply to the key2 and I’m struggling to find a solution,
    When I go to compose an email it does not remember any of my recent email addresses that I have sent to people unless they are a contact, there is the suggestion list but only that last few people if I have sent an email previously but it’s not saved in my contacts it does not remember it. I have to physically search for the address and copy and compose into a new email. It is so annoying it is time consuming.
    Any suggestions, ? I have seen the suggested contacts folder in contacts but there are 1000’s in there so can’t delete those without it taking forever.
    Please can anyone help.
    Thank you
    Backup your contacts (contacts application > settings > contacts management > import/export > save to storage, then copy to memory card root folder, i.e.. "/") and perform a factory reset. I had the same problem a few years ago. Nothing could solve it. Using "clear data" didn't either.
    05-03-22 07:28 PM