You just must have a defective handset. Or try master reset. My device literally does none of that and works perfect with visual voicemail.
    I'm pleased to know we can get VVM. To be fair, when it fails to set up VVM, it tells me I need to call VZ to enable it. I should have mentioned that.
    I'll be surprised if I have a defective handset. It's possible I might need a master reset, but I suspect I'll be able to get everything I need by calling in.
    kadakn01 likes this.
    02-08-19 01:41 PM
    Still no update for me. Key2 LE on Verizon. Are most of us still waiting?
    02-12-19 07:44 PM
    Still no update for me. Key2 LE on Verizon. Are most of us still waiting?
    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...gid=1381535354
    02-13-19 01:53 AM
    You just must have a defective handset. Or try master reset. My device literally does none of that and works perfect with visual voicemail.
    Are you on Verizon?
    02-13-19 04:42 PM
    Are you on Verizon?
    Yes
    02-13-19 04:50 PM
    Yes
    Strange. Level 2 Verizon support told me today no VVM for non Verizon BYOD devices ever. The tech recommended I use an app called Youmail. I tried it its great.
    bibbula likes this.
    02-13-19 05:07 PM
    Strange. Level 2 Verizon support told me today no VVM for non Verizon BYOD devices ever. The tech recommended I use an app called Youmail. I tried it its great.
    Youmail works ok, I believe the trick that worked for me is I setup VVM on my Kyocera DuraForce Pro 2, a non-CDMA smartphone sold by Verizon first, then transferred the SIM to the KEY2LE. It then prompted me to setup VVM through the native phone/dialer. All works great and I can seamlessly move between multiple devices now on the Android platform.
    02-13-19 05:45 PM
    Youmail works ok, I believe the trick that worked for me is I setup VVM on my Kyocera DuraForce Pro 2, a non-CDMA smartphone sold by Verizon first, then transferred the SIM to the KEY2LE. It then prompted me to setup VVM through the native phone/dialer. All works great and I can seamlessly move between multiple devices now on the Android platform.
    Nice but my previous phone was an I (diot) phone so I am beat.
    02-13-19 06:48 PM
    Thanks for the info conite. I'm somewhat of a neophyte when it comes to a lot of the "behind the curtain" cell phone stuff. What is the significance of the PRD and why would one PRD receive an update over another?
    02-14-19 09:28 AM
    I've been using Youmail for a couple of years now. VVM with Verizon never worked on my PRIV either, even though I bought that phone from Verizon. So had to find another solution and Youmail has been great. Actually better than Verizon VVM in my opinion. More functionality.
    02-14-19 09:32 AM
    Thanks for the info conite. I'm somewhat of a neophyte when it comes to a lot of the "behind the curtain" cell phone stuff. What is the significance of the PRD and why would one PRD receive an update over another?
    The PRD is the unique identifier for each device variant. Device variants are issued for different languages, different regions, different hardware, different colours, etc.

Different certification requirements and regulatory bodies exist in all parts of the world.
    02-14-19 09:48 AM
    The PRD is the unique identifier for each device variant. Device variants are issued for different languages, different regions, different hardware, different colours, etc.

Different certification requirements and regulatory bodies exist in all parts of the world.
    Gotcha. It seems if I have a N.A. market Key2 LE, purchased through BestBuy and certified for Verizon, that I would have the same variant that others on Verizon and in N.A. would have no? That's why I found it strange that some on Verizon had received an update, while according to the spread sheet you posted, there is only one PRD scheduled to receive the latest update. Confusing!?!
    02-14-19 09:56 AM
    Gotcha. It seems if I have a N.A. market Key2 LE, purchased through BestBuy and certified for Verizon, that I would have the same variant that others on Verizon and in N.A. would have no? That's why I found it strange that some on Verizon had received an update, while according to the spread sheet you posted, there is only one PRD scheduled to receive the latest update. Confusing!?!
    There are other variables at play too, of which we have no information.
    02-14-19 11:01 AM
    Those of you that have received the APB305 update, can you tell us what the PRD is for your device?
    02-14-19 08:39 PM
    Those of you that have received the APB305 update, can you tell us what the PRD is for your device?
    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...gid=1381535354
    02-14-19 09:52 PM
    65005-001.
    02-15-19 04:55 AM
    Wonder what differentiates the N.American models with 4 different PRD's and why only -001 is updated through Feb.?
    02-16-19 05:29 PM
    Wonder what differentiates the N.American models with 4 different PRD's and why only -001 is updated through Feb.?
    The cut of their jibs.
    bibbula likes this.
    02-16-19 11:39 PM
    The cut of their jibs.
    🤔
    02-19-19 06:41 PM
    I got VVM working, by dropping the SIM card into an official VZN device (in my case, a Samsung J3 V).

For me, I was able to log in to my enterprise account and the Basic Visual Voicemail option was available so I provisioned it and activated it on the J3. Then I moved the SIM card back to the Key2 and it immediately was able to see the VVM.

If you cant add it online you can probably have customer service do it while it is on another phone, then move the SIM back and have the option stick. Now when I edit services I can see that it is enabled, even after switching back to the Key2.

I suspect that if I ever turned the feature off it wont be available to switch back on again without going through the same workaround.
    bibbula likes this.
    03-04-19 11:45 AM
    ABP924 just dropped today on my phone - LE on Verizon
    03-07-19 06:47 PM
46 12