I have to say. I have owned only BlackBerry phones since 2003 or 2004. I like the features of what my K2LE does and it works fine for me. My only complaint is the keyboard. Hands down this is the worst BlackBerry keyboard I have ever owned. I have been using this phone for roughly a year and a half. It is the only BlackBerry keyboard I have worn out. Many of my other phones had a longer service life. The paint is coming off the keys. Some keys wobble and my space bar just started clicking and is loose. Dont get me wrong. It still works as it should. It is just falling apart. Think I need to get another keyboard and swap it out to prolong this device. I really hope OM releases something sooner then later. I use my keyone at night and my LE as a daily. I got my K1 on Sprint release day in the USA. Ir was my daily until I switched the the LE. The keyboard on my K1 is in soooo much better shape. Does anybody have a specific recommendation for brand to keyboard to replace mine with? If I could fine an OEM BlackBerry one I would but I doubt I will be able to fine a new one. Very frustrated. Rant over.
    08-06-21 12:01 AM
    I have to say. I have owned only BlackBerry phones since 2003 or 2004. I like the features of what my K2LE does and it works fine for me. My only complaint is the keyboard. Hands down this is the worst BlackBerry keyboard I have ever owned. I have been using this phone for roughly a year and a half. It is the only BlackBerry keyboard I have worn out. Many of my other phones had a longer service life. The paint is coming off the keys. Some keys wobble and my space bar just started clicking and is loose. Dont get me wrong. It still works as it should. It is just falling apart. Think I need to get another keyboard and swap it out to prolong this device. I really hope OM releases something sooner then later. I use my keyone at night and my LE as a daily. I got my K1 on Sprint release day in the USA. Ir was my daily until I switched the the LE. The keyboard on my K1 is in soooo much better shape. Does anybody have a specific recommendation for brand to keyboard to replace mine with? If I could fine an OEM BlackBerry one I would but I doubt I will be able to fine a new one. Very frustrated. Rant over.
    Well, @the_boon comes to mind…
    08-06-21 06:46 AM
    Well, one reason your KEYone keyboard is in better shape is because those glossy keys can't get paint wear. Also, maybe you used the KEYone for less time than you did your LE?

There aren't several "brands" of keyboards to replace yours, just original parts from TCL.

There are several available on eBay and AliExpress.

Here's one for example (remove the space between "www." and "ebay" when copying the link on your browser):

https://www. ebay.com/itm/For-BlackBerry-Key2-LE-BBE100-Keyboard-with-Keypad-and-Flex-Cable-Black-/203501787715?mkcid=16&mkevt=1&_trksid=p2349624.m46 890.l49286&mkrid=711-127632-2357-0
    08-07-21 09:31 PM