Never thought I would see the day when I would see a blackberry android device at best buy. Before I got a Keyone, I was hoping to see the Keyone at best buy when I got it. Like I did with the blackberry passport, I took a chance on it and got it anyway. Admittedly when I go to best buy, I tend to look at their unlocked devices to see what they have new.

As I was looking I had to look twice because I was shocked. There it was. A Key 2 LE. Not sure of what color it was but it was like an off blue looking color. It was a beautiful device. I also took my keyone out of its case for size comparison. It looks to be slightly taller. The keyboard looked and felt great. The OS was smooth too (looks to be smoother than my keyone BE) Honestly, I fell in love with it on sight. Part of me wants to get one but I got to have the capacitive keyboard. I am so used to it now.

All in all it is a great looking device. If no one has took the plunge on a keyone yet, I would go ahead and go for the Key2 LE.
    Livermore and PantherBlitz like this.
    12-20-18 02:13 PM
    What city?

Any info on Carrier compatibility?
    12-20-18 03:28 PM
    Don't know about the OP, but there is one(slate)on display at the Best Buy in Westminster, California.
    12-20-18 04:50 PM
    What city?

Any info on Carrier compatibility?
    It was in Memphis, TN. The phone was in the unlocked section with no specific carrier.
    12-20-18 05:26 PM
    It was in Memphis, TN. The phone was in the unlocked section with no specific carrier.
    Compatible with AT&T, VZW and T-Mobile.
    12-20-18 05:41 PM
    You do realize that manufactures PAY for that display right? This has nothing to do with WorstBuy wanting to stock or display the product. TCL paid for demo models to be on display at each store in the unlocked section. This is also the reason they pulled the Key2 from their shelves when the LE came out, TCL only paid for one display spot.
    12-20-18 08:32 PM
    Don't care, as long as it's on display.
    tfitzpat03 likes this.
    12-20-18 08:41 PM
    I saw the BlackBerry Key2 LE at Best Buy a month ago. I live in Hawaii. I was shocked. I didn't see the KeyOne when it was released.

I ended up buying the Key2 LE slate from Best Buy and love this device. It definitely is an upgrade from the KeyOne (besides the capacitiveless keyboard).

Also, I was waiting in line sitting down and glanced over and to my surprise I saw a little japanese girl using an all-black Key2. I was shocked. That's the first time I've seen anyone using a BBMobile device in public besides myself. I tapped on her arm and commented on her phone then showed her my "LE" and she says "Ohh very nice! Is that the new one? The LE?"

When I bought the LE at BestBuy I also noticed the salesperson was very knowledgeable of the LE and even the KeyOne, which caught me offguard. Usually the salesperson is oblivious and usually doesn't even know they have Blackberry in the inventory.

This is a very good look for BlackBerry Mobile. I feel like the KeyOne really shifted the consensus for the Berry Wave and more and more people are getting bored of the same old glass candy bars and looking for some refreshment (which is the new keyone and key2 devices).

The pendulum swings, first they love you.. then shun you.. then love you again. I can feel the shift occuring and its great news for BBMobile. Hopefully this means the Key Thrice will be even a bigger success than the predecessors and lock in a successor phone after the Key Thrice into the future.

Posted via CB10
    the_boon and Byrese like this.
    12-21-18 01:23 AM
    You do realize that manufactures PAY for that display right? This has nothing to do with WorstBuy wanting to stock or display the product.
    Did this dude just say "worstbuy"? Lmao

And I'm sure the poster is aware that the manufacturer pays for the display. These phones don't magically pop up into store shelves.

Posted via CB10
    tfitzpat03 likes this.
    12-21-18 01:24 AM
    319 right now in Best Buy
    tickerguy likes this.
    12-22-18 09:02 AM
    Honestly it was just good to see a new blackberry on the store shelves. Also, to see a key2 LE in person rather than on YouTube just gives a person a new appreciation for it.
    phuoc likes this.
    12-24-18 06:40 PM
    Just picked up a new Atomic LE from Best Buy. Beautiful phone. They had only one in Stock so I jumped on it. Keyboard is very good (coming from Black Edition Keyone). Very fast as well (I had no complaints about the Keyone, but this is definitely faster). Thin and light (and red!). Merry Christmas to all.
    phuoc, the_boon and tfitzpat03 like this.
    12-24-18 07:12 PM
    Good morning True Believers! As you all know I have been a huge Crackberry fan since the early days. I was that guy who took a chance and imported the KeyOne Limited Edition Black model from India because I wanted dual sim and that unit is so pretty as well! Of course we all found out that the dual sim feature works fine on T-Mobile USA albeit with the 2nd sim on 3G but no connections to IMS...so without that it's an $850 paperweight. In my travels and I posted this earlier I found that Dual Sim Dual Volte was the latest tech and was curious. I found a Nokia 6.1 for low cost, great build quality that has that feature and works perfectly on T-MO with both sims in standy and capable of sending or receiving Volte calls anytime on either sim! And has Wifi calling. Love this phone...but, it still lacked a couple things I had grown acustomed to...LED notifications and Convienience Key and of course the vaunted PKB! Well, I didn't have to wait very long! I went and bought a new Key2 LE BBE100-5 at Best Buy for $319 and...Eureka! It's the Bomb! It has Dual Volte and it works perfectly with both sims connected to IMS . It is lacking WFC but that is said to be coming with an update! Finally BB Mobile has awakened! I also noticed that the HD voice on Blackberry is superior in audio quality over any other phones! Enjoy friends!
    phuoc, tubularbell and the_boon like this.
    12-28-18 10:14 AM
    I saw the BlackBerry Key2 LE at Best Buy a month ago. I live in Hawaii. I was shocked. I didn't see the KeyOne when it was released.

I ended up buying the Key2 LE slate from Best Buy and love this device. It definitely is an upgrade from the KeyOne (besides the capacitiveless keyboard).

Also, I was waiting in line sitting down and glanced over and to my surprise I saw a little japanese girl using an all-black Key2. I was shocked. That's the first time I've seen anyone using a BBMobile device in public besides myself. I tapped on her arm and commented on her phone then showed her my "LE" and she says "Ohh very nice! Is that the new one? The LE?"

When I bought the LE at BestBuy I also noticed the salesperson was very knowledgeable of the LE and even the KeyOne, which caught me offguard. Usually the salesperson is oblivious and usually doesn't even know they have Blackberry in the inventory.

This is a very good look for BlackBerry Mobile. I feel like the KeyOne really shifted the consensus for the Berry Wave and more and more people are getting bored of the same old glass candy bars and looking for some refreshment (which is the new keyone and key2 devices).

The pendulum swings, first they love you.. then shun you.. then love you again. I can feel the shift occuring and its great news for BBMobile. Hopefully this means the Key Thrice will be even a bigger success than the predecessors and lock in a successor phone after the Key Thrice into the future.

Posted via CB10
    Haha... we live in a universe characterized by sinusoids... including pendulums. Lol.

Mobile technology is still in infancy. About where automotive tech was a century ago. Imo. Even tho foot operated throttle had been around for at least a decade, Henry Ford's tiller throttle dominated sales numbers. "The market had spoken", by 1919. As we now know, that tiller throttle market was ultimately proven misguided. User performance ultimately prevailed.

Might the "Super Sized Slabs" speaking to current markets ultimately suffer similar, user performance driven, fate? ??? Lol
    12-29-18 04:24 AM
    I just went to my local Best Buy (Aventura FL) and surprisingly, they also had the LE on display.

It was the slate (ughh) and they didn't have the Atomic in stock, had to be ordered and picked up.

I went on apkpure and downloaded the KEY2 LE demo and it's just playing in loops now, cause all the other phones had their demo playing, so why no love for the BB !?
    01-08-19 02:16 PM
    Just played with one at the Best Buy here in Missoula, Montana! Would have bought it right then and there had it still been on sale.
    01-08-19 07:32 PM