Dual sim. Works on BOTH all USA GSM networks including AT&T and now this model also works on Verizon.. Same phone works on both networks... YEAH
    08-09-19 03:03 PM
    Dual sim. Works on BOTH all USA GSM networks including AT&T and now this model also works on Verizon.. Same phone works on both networks... YEAH
    As they are supposed to, yes.
    Mark Mazzetti1 likes this.
    08-09-19 09:58 PM
    Hi, Thank you for your reply. What I was pointing out is the my Red Atoiomic LE from Best Buy (dual sim) will ONLY work on GSM networks. That LE is on AT&T. I took it to Verizon even after I used their IMEI checker and the Atomic will only work on GSM.. and not on Verizon. Same is true for the Champagne LE my assistant has. Will only work on GSM. Verizon - as we all know - has offered the Slate LE made especially for their network since last October. But now, for the first time, according to BB Mobile Supervisor and Go Talk Supervisor I reach by phone AND checking the IMEI for the new Slate LE from Go Talk, this one does work on Verizon and GSM/AT&T. So my original 3 LE models made by TCL for the US will not work on Verizon and the IMEI checker on Verizon confirmed and I took two of the original devices plus the new Go Talk Slate LE into local Verizon and they confirmed right there in front of me that the original LE's do not work on Verizon BUT the new Go Talk US version - Slate - does and I now have this new one on the Verizon Network...
    08-10-19 12:05 PM
    Congratulations! I see that you are the loyal fan of BlackBerry Key 2 LE

Posted via BlackBerry Passport Silver Edition
    08-11-19 10:12 AM
    Hi, Thank you for your reply. What I was pointing out is the my Red Atoiomic LE from Best Buy (dual sim) will ONLY work on GSM networks. That LE is on AT&T. I took it to Verizon even after I used their IMEI checker and the Atomic will only work on GSM.. and not on Verizon. Same is true for the Champagne LE my assistant has. Will only work on GSM. Verizon - as we all know - has offered the Slate LE made especially for their network since last October. But now, for the first time, according to BB Mobile Supervisor and Go Talk Supervisor I reach by phone AND checking the IMEI for the new Slate LE from Go Talk, this one does work on Verizon and GSM/AT&T. So my original 3 LE models made by TCL for the US will not work on Verizon and the IMEI checker on Verizon confirmed and I took two of the original devices plus the new Go Talk Slate LE into local Verizon and they confirmed right there in front of me that the original LE's do not work on Verizon BUT the new Go Talk US version - Slate - does and I now have this new one on the Verizon Network...
    Version no longer requires CDMZ. As a matter of fact, they no longer activate CDMA-only devices.

They use VoLTE, so yes the LE will work fine.
    08-11-19 10:39 AM