I slipped on the clear rubber ... case and hey presto! Suddenly it feel that little bit "more phone" and comfier to hold. My experience of using the phone has increased noticeably.

It's been so small and light that I needed that extra layer for my bigger hands.

Just a personal reflection!
    jamesharmeling likes this.
    01-14-19 01:28 PM
    I did the same was afraid I might damage case without some protection.
    01-14-19 08:02 PM
    I slipped on the clear rubber ... case and hey presto! Suddenly it feel that little bit "more phone" and comfier to hold. My experience of using the phone has increased noticeably.

It's been so small and light that I needed that extra layer for my bigger hands.

Just a personal reflection!
    Thanks for the info. Which case are you using? I might give it a shot - thanks.
    01-15-19 02:15 AM
    I bought a case at Amazon when I purchased my LE. Not totally satisfied by it, so looking for another. Right now I find myself removing the case now and then because the phone feels more comfortable without it. So advice on cases is welcome!
    01-15-19 03:25 AM
    I bought this one and am happy with it.

CoverON [FlexGuard Series] BlackBerry KEY2 LE Case, BlackBerry KEY2 Lite Case, Slim Fit TPU Phone Cover with Anti-Slip Grips and Corner Shock Padding for BlackBerry KEY2 LE / KEY2 Lite - Clear https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07J1V5ZBW...UvbUpU13335275
    01-15-19 07:20 AM
    I ended up dropping my LE twice in one day...onto concrete so my case is coming today. Love rocking it naked but the nicks on the corners bother me.
    01-15-19 08:27 AM
    I didn't keep the packaging but if you put clear case or silicon clear case you'll get a generic one like mine.
    It's fine and very cheap. One I've found now is Bar Ran and another is AICEK
    Attached Thumbnails I've made it feel more "premium" with just an accessory-18412.jpg  
    01-15-19 08:55 AM
    I didn't keep the packaging but if you put clear case or silicon clear case you'll get a generic one like mine.
    It's fine and very cheap. One I've found now is Bar Ran and another is AICEK
    Another photo
    Attached Thumbnails I've made it feel more "premium" with just an accessory-18413.jpg  
    01-15-19 08:56 AM