I am using the stock Android app for texts. When someone sends a picture from an IPhone with multiple recipients I do not get the pictures. I get a message that says message expire or not available.

Anyone else have this issue and/or a fix?
    11-29-20 01:16 PM
    I am using the stock Android app for texts. When someone sends a picture from an IPhone with multiple recipients I do not get the pictures. I get a message that says message expire or not available.

Anyone else have this issue and/or a fix?
    iMessage is a dog's breakfast for anyone not using an iPhone.
    11-29-20 01:55 PM
    iMessage is a dog's breakfast for anyone not using an iPhone.
    LMAO because that was so true for me previous to my XR and iOS 11 when I began to see few issues anymore. Back then my AT&T KEYone had upgraded to Android 8.1Oreo and I was only having issues when I'd send pictures MMS to iPhone 5 which no longer received support or updates.

I know you're not a fan but could it be something else? My daughters have same problems in group chats with Android users but I've had zero issues.

Posted via CB10
    11-29-20 06:40 PM
    LMAO because that was so true for me previous to my XR and iOS 11 when I began to see few issues anymore. Back then my AT&T KEYone had upgraded to Android 8.1Oreo and I was only having issues when I'd send pictures MMS to iPhone 5 which no longer received support or updates.

I know you're not a fan but could it be something else? My daughters have same problems in group chats with Android users but I've had zero issues.

Posted via CB10
    Are you and your daughters using the same carrier... one of my kids had an issue with their iPhone messaging showing up blank on some Android devices. They contacted Apple, who directed them to the carrier, who "changed something" and it started to work. Most of us in the family are on Verizon but he is on AT&T.

That said COVID has moved a lot of folks I know to WhatsApp.
    11-30-20 09:02 AM
    This has been an ongoing issue for about a year now - seems to be most prevalent on devices using Verizon network. Neither VZW or Google acknowledges it, but there are a few long running posts in the Google support forums. The only solution that seems to fully resolve it is to use a different texting app. I reluctantly switched to the VZW Messages+ app and the issues went away.
    12-01-20 06:38 AM
    This has been an ongoing issue for about a year now - seems to be most prevalent on devices using Verizon network. Neither VZW or Google acknowledges it, but there are a few long running posts in the Google support forums. The only solution that seems to fully resolve it is to use a different texting app. I reluctantly switched to the VZW Messages+ app and the issues went away.
    I like some features for the VZW app.... like you can install a version of it for you PC and text from your PC (MS My Phone does it as well with Android). But it seems to have a limited amount of storage and doesn't play well with Google Backup.... I lost older messages using it.
    12-01-20 08:54 AM
    Are you and your daughters using the same carrier... one of my kids had an issue with their iPhone messaging showing up blank on some Android devices. They contacted Apple, who directed them to the carrier, who "changed something" and it started to work. Most of us in the family are on Verizon but he is on AT&T.

That said COVID has moved a lot of folks I know to WhatsApp.
    We’re on AT&T so that may be why I haven’t seen any issues between Android/iOS messaging. My daughters encounter the problem with their various group chats with schoolmates and teammates so perhaps multiple carriers used are the problem?
    12-01-20 11:47 AM