I have an Office 365 account, that is critical. I am on Day 3 and Nine has been completely unreliable at notifications and receiving email. I get several in a timely fashion and then none at all. I have turned off battery optimization. If I can not reliably receive email this is a problem.
    11-05-18 08:26 PM
    I have an Office 365 account, that is critical. I am on Day 3 and Nine has been completely unreliable at notifications and receiving email. I get several in a timely fashion and then none at all. I have turned off battery optimization. If I can not reliably receive email this is a problem.
    Ask the app developer.
    11-05-18 08:39 PM
    I have reached out to 9Folders (the developer) and they had no specifics other than turning off battery optimization
    11-05-18 08:58 PM
    I have reached out to 9Folders (the developer) and they had no specifics other than turning off battery optimization
    Well, there is nothing specific about the KEY² LE that would have it behave any differently from any other Android device on Oreo 8.1.

Hope you get to the bottom of it.
    11-05-18 09:09 PM
    Does nine work fine on other Android devices you've tried or had?
    11-06-18 05:07 AM
    Thanks for the help and assistance here. OK... I like this phone so want to do everything possible to hang on to it. I came from an LG G6 and yes Nine worked with zero issues, as it has on other Android phones. Last night after 3 days of fighting this, and missing email, I was pretty frustrated. I reached out to 9Folders and have sent them log files. (right now email has not synced for 8 plus hours) An interim fix, and maybe my only option, is Outlook for Android which has been working since last night and thus far not missing any email. I should note, though it was not an issue on the LG phone, I do have 2FA on this account.
    11-06-18 08:35 AM
    Has the Nine email client issue been resolved. Trying to make a decision to purchase Key2 Le
    03-03-19 11:31 AM
    Sorry you are having problems. With my work accounts using both exchange and office365, and without wanting a DEVICE policy in place, Nine was my only alternative. It has worked great with my LE and I have it set up to get mail at various intervals depending on weekdays and weekend days. It had more options than I knew what to do with, but with some playing around, I have it doing what I want. I liked it enough to buy the full version.

With my setup, it is optimized for the battery usage. I wouldn't give up - may need to tweak something or the other in your settings. Good luck - not sure how I ever survived without this app (or Business Calendar 2).
    03-03-19 11:33 PM