Aside from BBMo and Samsung (up until S9 included), it's more like:

"They just don't make leds AT ALL anymore"
    Yeah - bummer that S10 doesent have a led anymore. Hey why keep a useful, fun feature .....
    03-11-19 04:18 PM
    Yeah - bummer that S10 doesent have a led anymore. Hey why keep a useful, fun feature .....
    Because the ONLY thing OEM's care about is forcing bezel-less displays and more cameras down people's throats, while quietly removing features that are actually useful, like:

Keyboards
    Grippy rubbery backs
    Notification lights
    IR blasters

Etc...
    03-11-19 04:22 PM
    Because the ONLY thing OEM's care about is forcing bezel-less displays and more cameras down people's throats, while quietly removing features that are actually useful, like:

Keyboards
    Grippy rubbery backs
    Notification lights
    IR blasters

Etc...
    Perhaps that’s what most people want.
    03-11-19 04:24 PM
    I’ve gone back to my Nokia 7.1 until I can figure out why I’m not gettin emails in the Hub. No real advantage, except the keyboard, until I do.
    Updated to latest build. Reset. Nothing.
    03-11-19 04:27 PM
    So what I would really like to see is a BlackBerry KEY2 LE Classic Edition. So fully black version but with a silver side and silver threads between the keyboard.
    03-11-19 04:30 PM
    I sent back my Key2 LE. Bad battery perform and sometimes a bit slow. Overall is a nice device, light. It is a pity the camera is pretty bad.
    03-11-19 04:32 PM
    So what I would really like to see is a BlackBerry KEY2 LE Classic Edition. So fully black version but with a silver side and silver threads between the keyboard.
    Yess, wish my LE had silver frets between the keys, to match the rear logo, camera ring and edges of the side buttons
    03-11-19 05:04 PM
    I am boiling with rage at this horrible POS. The phone itself - the most important feature - is a G-D nightmare. Many times I try to answer by swiping up but IT WON'T CONNECT. It just keeps ringing no matter how many times I swipe up and I have to call the party right back. No big deal, right? Wrong!

Today my cousin in England called me using his SIM card for cheap international calls. (As we seldom talk, I don't have an international call service with my provider). I kept swiping and swiping but the phone wouldn't answer. I had to call him back and our 50-minute conversation will cost $150. Burn in everlasting Hell, BlackBerry. Burn, burn, burn - like you burned me.

I repeat: BURN IN HELL, BLACKBERRY.
    03-12-19 01:19 PM
    I am boiling with rage at this horrible POS. The phone itself - the most important feature - is a G-D nightmare. Many times I try to answer by swiping up but IT WON'T CONNECT. It just keeps ringing no matter how many times I swipe up and I have to call the party right back. No big deal, right? Wrong!

Today my cousin in England called me using his SIM card for cheap international calls. (As we seldom talk, I don't have an international call service with my provider). I kept swiping and swiping but the phone wouldn't answer. I had to call him back and our 50-minute conversation will cost $150. Burn in everlasting Hell, BlackBerry. Burn, burn, burn - like you burned me.

Maybe try a 30 second reset (hold the power button down for 30 seconds) and see if that fixes intermittent issues with screen touch sensitivity?

If not, you could try a factory reset as a last resort but remember to back up all your data first.

So far there has been zero cases of such a thing happening with this phone.
    03-12-19 01:51 PM

If you can't even answer a call you clearly have a faulty device.

Calling back and spending all that money is on you.
    03-12-19 01:57 PM
    If you can't even answer a call you clearly have a faulty device.

Calling back and spending all that money is on you.
    It happens to be a common problem with key2 le, so yes it is a faulty phone.

You can also answer by double-clicking the space bar if you have this feature turned on - which I did but never previously used because it wasn't a big deal with US calls. Besides, it always says "swipe up" to answer.

Blackberry needs to get this fixed which can be done with software. The squeaky wheel is the one that gets the oil. That's why I made my comment so nasty.
    03-12-19 02:15 PM
    It happens to be a common problem with key2 le, so yes it is a faulty phone.

You can also answer by double-clicking the space bar if you have this feature turned on - which I did but never previously used because it wasn't a big deal with US calls. Besides, it always says "swipe up" to answer.

Blackberry needs to get this fixed which can be done with software. The squeaky wheel is the one that gets the oil. That's why I made my comment so nasty.
    Yeah - can imagine that it is frustrating trying to do a simple taske like answering a call (duhh), and it just doesn't work.
    03-12-19 02:21 PM
    There have been other cases - I found them using a Google search that linked to Crackberry forums.

BlackBerry can fix it with software. Most swiping features work on my phone. The problem could be due to icon/text size.
    03-12-19 02:22 PM
    I had the same issue as well, I did just download a port of the new Google Dialer and disabled the standard one - now it works without any issues. Besides that, you can also configure to answer calls by pressing the space bar two times (regardless of your actual dialer, it's an option somewhere in the Settings app)
    03-12-19 03:08 PM
    I had the same issue as well, I did just download a port of the new Google Dialer and disabled the standard one - now it works without any issues. Besides that, you can also configure to answer calls by pressing the space bar two times (regardless of your actual dialer, it's an option somewhere in the Settings app)
    I'm also using the Google Dialer, I find the design much nicer than the stock one
    03-12-19 04:27 PM
    I'm also using the Google Dialer, I find the design much nicer than the stock one
    Indeed, I also fancy the new font Google hast started using
    03-12-19 08:36 PM
91 ... 234