it's amazing how the LE made me forget about capacitive keys.

Although I wish the LE had that feature.. in the end it doesn't bother me much. the LE keyboards feel and clickiness is perfect. easiest blackberry to type on by far.
    ^ This ^
    Livermore likes this.
    03-08-19 06:49 PM
    it's amazing how the LE made me forget about capacitive keys.

Although I wish the LE had that feature.. in the end it doesn't bother me much. the LE keyboards feel and clickiness is perfect. easiest blackberry to type on by far.
    I agree it has the best keyboard of all devices by BlackBerry Mobile. But I still think the Q10 and Classic had the best keyboards ever to be put on a BlackBerry.

I still wonder why TCL didn't just copy this kb, added capacitive features and made it the best keyboard ever.

I truly hope that for the KEY3, BBMo gets everything right. Until then, the LE is the best device on the market with a PKB
    03-09-19 02:59 AM
    I still wonder why TCL didn't just copy this kb, added capacitive features and made it the best keyboard ever.
    Yes while I agree that the LE is BBMo's best so far, they should have shaped the keys like Q10/Classic.
    For the KEYone/2, you could say the surface should be mostly flat because the keyboard is capacitive therefore you don't wanna make it too hard to scroll with the finger.

However the LE is not capacitive, so they should have copied the key sculpting of Q10/Classic.
    phuoc and hplovecraft like this.
    03-09-19 10:41 PM
    I agree it has the best keyboard of all devices by BlackBerry Mobile. But I still think the Q10 and Classic had the best keyboards ever to be put on a BlackBerry.

While I agree the Q10s keyboard is the smoothest and easiest to pump out any message.. idk if it's better than the LE. Only because the LE'S dimensions are a bit more comfortable to hold two handed.

I love the Classics keyboard as well.. probablythe best form factor of any blackberry phone.. It was just a tad too clicky.. I liked it, but it slowed my typing by the slightest bit.

IMO the PPSE has the most innovative keyboard ever. The LE has the most swifty keys. And the Q10 has the quickest recoil.

Posted via CB10
    03-10-19 06:35 AM
    Fixed it!

But yeah, I totally agree.

I'm rocking my Slate LE naked right now (with tempered glass protector) and it's so light you don't get any fatigue
    Trust me I've debated the thought. Picked up my old q10 and classic to compare.. idk if I'm biased because I'm riding the LE wave currently but it's keyboard seems to be the best IMO. And the LE wins in every other category besides it's capcitivelessness keys.. if it had that feature it would be the best BlackBerry of all time IMO.. with the PPSE closely in second place.

Posted via CB10
    TgeekB likes this.
    03-10-19 06:37 AM
    Only thing I didn't like was how they took away things the keyboard does. You can't swipe to delete ect..
    03-10-19 06:39 AM
    Yes while I agree that the LE is BBMo's best so far, they should have shaped the keys like Q10/Classic.
    For the KEYone/2, you could say the surface should be mostly flat because the keyboard is capacitive therefore you don't wanna make it too hard to scroll with the finger.

However the LE is not capacitive, so they should have copied the key sculpting of Q10/Classic.
    Even the shape of the PPSE keys would of been smooth. But still I can't really debate it, the LE is my fav berry thus far. There's only two faults I have with it (no cap keys and weird LED blink) but it's negligible. I'm really curious to see how they develop the KeyThrice in 2020

Posted via CB10
    03-10-19 06:41 AM
    Even the shape of the PPSE keys would of been smooth. But still I can't really debate it, the LE is my fav berry thus far. There's only two faults I have with it (no cap keys and weird LED blink) but it's negligible. I'm really curious to see how they develop the KeyThrice in 2020

Posted via CB10
    Yeah, put the LE next to a Classic and send yourself an E-mail from another device and the Classic's LED is just not in the same league
    03-10-19 09:39 AM
    Is anyone having issues getting email in the hub?
    I’m using Gmail. Have deleted and reentered the account, reset the device, checked my sync setting, nothing is working.
    03-10-19 10:23 AM

Very true.

I sometimes play with my old Classic. It still has the best pkb to date - they should just copy it and put it on their nex device.

Using the Classic like pkb - getting rid of the navigation bar (same screen less size) - AMOLED. Bumm my new dream device ;-)
    the_boon likes this.
    03-10-19 10:23 AM
    Is anyone having issues getting email in the hub?
    I’m using Gmail. Have deleted and reentered the account, reset the device, checked my sync setting, nothing is working.
    No, no issues here .....sorry.

Settings? Password ?
    03-10-19 10:26 AM
    No, no issues here .....sorry.

Settings? Password ?
    I don’t know. I reset it and put in my password. Not working.
    I’ll keep looking.
    03-10-19 10:37 AM
    Using the Classic like pkb - getting rid of the navigation bar (same screen less size) - AMOLED
    Not too much to ask for and it wouldn't really drive the price up
    hplovecraft likes this.
    03-10-19 12:06 PM
    Really really not. I Man not asking for a total new design and casing. Just a tweaking of the existing Key2.

Same 4'5' display - AMOLED. No more fixed nav bar - smaller top bezel. So same screen less real estate... Plus pkb of LE instead of Key2 - even more size reduction.

Of course: newer camera, processor eand all that ;-)
    Not too much to ask for and it wouldn't really drive the price up
    the_boon likes this.
    03-10-19 12:11 PM
    Yeah, put the LE next to a Classic and send yourself an E-mail from another device and the Classic's LED is just not in the same league
    Put the LE next to any other Blackberrys LED light and it's going to look poorly.

Not sure how this defect got passed BBMobile production process.

Posted via CB10
    03-10-19 03:11 PM
    Put the LE next to any other Blackberrys LED light and it's going to look poorly.

Not sure how this defect got passed BBMobile production process.

Posted via CB10
    Especially since the KEY2's LED is more acceptable, as the light itself is brighter and the in-out animation is super smooth.

"Lite Edition" indeed...
    03-10-19 04:09 PM
    Basically, this phone is so much fun to type on.
    the_boon likes this.
    03-10-19 06:00 PM
    Basically, this phone is so much fun to type on.
    Said no slab user ever
    03-10-19 09:54 PM
    So true sir, so true.
    03-11-19 12:10 AM
    Especially since the KEY2's LED is more acceptable, as the light itself is brighter and the in-out animation is super smooth.

"Lite Edition" indeed...
    I've never seen the Key2 LED, but I'm sure it's like all previous BlackBerry devices LED lights. The LE is the only device that has this weird problem, sadly.

Posted via CB10
    03-11-19 04:04 AM
    Said no slab user ever
    Slabbers have no idea that modern BlackBerry keyboards have millions of lines of code embedded within each key. They think the keyboard of now is like the keyboards of 2006. This is the big known unknown (hence, when you show your fam and friends the cool features of modern berry's they are usually always wowing and in awe) which we berry enthusiasts carry with us. We know the true capabilities of a modern qwerty, but Slabbers have no idea. And it's sad because if they truly knew, BBMOBILE would sll many more devices.

One interesting notice: whenever I show my BlackBerry phones to my friends family or co workers, there's usually a unanimous "wow" moment in their reaction. They go on to say the usual cliches "they still make those?" "I didn't know blackberry still exists" but the overall feedback is great... buttttttttttt I never ever see them go on with their life and eventually buy a blackberry. One of my best friends followed suit and bought the KeyOne because he thought my KeyOne was so cool. Other than that nobody else I've shown has bought a device (even tho they loved it when first seeing it)

Posted via CB10
    03-11-19 04:10 AM
    This^^^^^^^^^^has been my experience as well.
    03-11-19 04:27 AM
    I've never seen the Key2 LED, but I'm sure it's like all previous BlackBerry devices LED lights. The LE is the only device that has this weird problem, sadly.

Posted via CB10
    The KEY2's light still isn't as powerful as the Classic/Priv which is a shame, I wish it wasn't just an afterthought on the KEY devices.
    03-11-19 08:42 AM
    The KEY2's light still isn't as powerful as the Classic/Priv which is a shame, I wish it wasn't just an afterthought on the KEY devices.
    Imho none of those device beat the led on my old Bold 9900. They just dont make leds like that anymore ;-)
    03-11-19 01:43 PM
    Imho none of those device beat the led on my old Bold 9900. They just dont make leds like that anymore ;-)
    Aside from BBMo and Samsung (up until S9 included), it's more like:

"They just don't make leds AT ALL anymore"
    03-11-19 04:10 PM
91 1234