BlackBerry keyone.
    I'm getting complaint that I'm coming in choppy and people can't hear me clearly!
    Suggestions?
    05-16-20 11:44 PM
    My f key on key 2 Le doesn’t work. The number 6 won’t pop up either. Any thoughts on how to fix this. Thank you
    05-17-20 08:32 AM
    Most likely you will have to look online. make sure it is the model ending 100-5. Best Buy is sold out. check Amazon and EBay. if you have a business account Verizon may still have some, as they offered it only to business accounts.
    05-17-20 08:58 AM
    Ok. My keyone Verizon is very unclear and people can't hear me! It then cuts off in mid sentence. HELP!
    05-17-20 10:49 AM
    Ok. My keyone Verizon is very unclear and people can't hear me! It then cuts off in mid sentence. HELP!
    At this point, you may also want to consider other supported VZW hardware if you depend on this phone as your primary device. As much as I love BlackBerry and still use them for secondary or tertiary devices, I had to move to Android/iOS hardware currently and in the longer term future, supported.
    05-17-20 08:15 PM
    I bought my KEY2 LE directly from VZW. Went to the site and initiated a chat session with one of their reps. The rep took my order and it it arrived 3 days later. In the past Verizon reps wouldn't order one over the phone because I didn't have a business account. Ordering by chat worked great!
    07-17-20 06:50 PM