I'm probably in the minority but I'd be good with the trusty toolbelt and trackpad

Posted via CB10
    anon(1733) likes this.
    10-08-18 03:12 PM
    I'm probably in the minority but I'd be good with the trusty toolbelt and trackpad

Posted via CB10
    You are in a large minority. I would like that as well.
    10-08-18 04:52 PM

Posted via CB10
    I'd like that also. Fingers crossed somehow that can be implemented.
    10-08-18 11:18 PM
    I would also love a toolbelt with the trackpad on it. I would even go further, - I would love if there was a quick command to activate/deactivate the touch on the screen. I would designate the convenience button to do that.
    10-09-18 12:39 PM
    Sorry BB, but I can't live without swiping left to delete words on PKB since Passport and now on KEYone. You could leave at least this swipe gesture.

Honestly, it's the only swipe gesture I'm using all the time, Literally. How about you, members?
    Haven't used it.
    Won't use it.
    Don't care about it.

Is that really a deal breaker?!
    10-11-18 06:57 AM
    Haven't used it.
    Won't use it.
    Don't care about it.

Is that really a deal breaker?!
    Firstly, you answered to yourself in the first sentence, use it and ask this question again.

PS. capacitive keys should be a standard feature as front facing camera in todays BB PKB IMHO.
    10-11-18 07:11 AM
    Firstly, you answered to yourself in the first sentence, use it and ask this question again.

PS. capacitive keys should be a standard feature as front facing camera in todays BB PKB IMHO.
    Disagree.
    10-11-18 07:15 AM
    Yes, right-shift + backspace works to remove words on KeyONE. It's actually faster then swiping if you need to delete a lot of words, but not for the occasional correction. Still, great stuff for Key2LE, assuming it can do this.
    10-13-18 10:12 AM
    Yes, right-shift + backspace works to remove words on KeyONE. It's actually faster then swiping if you need to delete a lot of words, but not for the occasional correction. Still, great stuff for Key2LE, assuming it can do this.
    I just tested this on my LE and yes, if you map the currency key to Ctrl, you can hold it + backspace to delete entire words. This is awesome !
    asiayeah likes this.
    10-13-18 01:36 PM
    Disagree.
    You have the right to disagree, but what is your argument to justify cut of this feature? KEY2 doesn't offer nothing good in hardware side except the great PKB with capacitive feature. LE is even worse in hardware, so at least if they are playing in PKB card, they should offer MAX what they can do with PKB, don't you think?
    10-13-18 07:49 PM
    I just tested this on my LE and yes, if you map the currency key to Ctrl, you can hold it + backspace to delete entire words. This is awesome !
    It is a must have for me... I'm on a 99% to get le, just one percent more please.
    10-14-18 09:24 AM
    It is a must have for me... I'm on a 99% to get le, just one percent more please.
    What's the missing percent lol?
    10-14-18 09:33 AM
    What's the missing percent lol?
    Basically to see key2 in ebay with same price...
    the_boon likes this.
    10-14-18 09:39 AM
    if you want to use the left shift key and delete to delete a whole word, just assign the left shift as your Ctrl key.
    10-14-18 06:29 PM
    if you want to use the left shift key and delete to delete a whole word, just assign the left shift as your Ctrl key.
    Then how you gonna make BIG LETTERS?
    10-14-18 07:41 PM
    Then how you gonna make BIG LETTERS?
    Press and hold the letter or use the other shift key.
    RoseBud68 likes this.
    10-14-18 08:20 PM
    Press and hold the letter or use the other shift key.
    NO right shift KEY IN the OTHER SIDE on LE, too PAINFUL to use THIS WAY!
    10-15-18 02:17 AM
    I mapped the currency key to "Ctrl" on my LE, and I can hold it + backspace to delete an entire word
    10-15-18 02:20 AM
    NO right shift KEY IN the OTHER SIDE of LE, too PAINFUL to use THIS WAY!
    On PP where I do have capacitive keyboard I do press and hold a key for capital letters! It's the most natural way if you want to type fast!

Posted via CB10
    10-15-18 02:21 AM
    I mapped the currency key to "Ctrl" on my LE, and I can hold it + backspace to delete an entire word
    It is sad you have to give up on something to have something..

And what about €€€ then?
    10-15-18 02:23 AM
    It is sad you have to give up on something to have something..

And what about €€€ then?
    To input a currency symbol, I therefore have to hit the sym key which pops up the VKB and then hit the currency or hold the key to have access to other currencies. You can set the default currency in the BB keyboard settings
    asiayeah likes this.
    10-15-18 03:04 AM
    Ah yes, I forgot about that. Sorry. But yes, it seems the keyboard has not been deeply thought out.
    10-15-18 03:09 AM
47 12