Hey guys. Two days ago I got one key2 LE, and I can't find the way for doing a screenshot.

I already tried vol down with on/off button, I tried pressing both volume buttons, vol up and on/off... Nothing

Maybe you can help me please. Ty
    11-09-19 03:36 PM
    It takes a few tries to get it right - volume down just a nano-second before the power button and you have to hold them down for about a second or so.
    11-09-19 07:56 PM
    There isn't another way to do it.

Sometimes if the timing isn't right, it'll adjust the volume instead of taking the screenshot
    11-09-19 07:56 PM
    The other "work-around" I sometimes use is I created a keyboard shortcut for "Capture and Annotate" which is part of Notable and just save from there.
    11-09-19 09:02 PM
    Hey guys. Two days ago I got one key2 LE, and I can't find the way for doing a screenshot.

I already tried vol down with on/off button, I tried pressing both volume buttons, vol up and on/off... Nothing

Maybe you can help me please. Ty
    Try using the notable app. Once you open notable then close it ,it should give you the option to take a screen shot from the notification tray at the top of the screen. I have the currency key changed to pull down the notification tray and it's there. So much easier than mucking about with the other buttons as I could never get it to work on my K2.
    11-10-19 02:47 AM