Can't do it . Swipe left to delete a word, scroll down on Web pages , Swipe left and right on the keyboard on my home page . Etc etc .

Lovely device but if they shouldn't of done it. Clearly meant for new customers and not the blackberry faithful.

This one is going away and won't ever be used .. Again. Ever .

Put on my keyone and I'm glad .
    12-08-18 02:32 PM
    Far more berry faithful devices without capacitive keyboards than the ones that do. Easy to scroll with space bar
    12-08-18 04:10 PM
    How did you manage with all BB's prior to the Passport ? Lol
    12-08-18 04:11 PM
    I’ve struggled WITH the capacitive PKB, however,I’m simple...
    12-08-18 09:45 PM
    Before the passport I had a z30. So it wasn't an issue.
    12-09-18 01:26 AM
    Far more berry faithful devices without capacitive keyboards than the ones that do. Easy to scroll with space bar
    Not sure if that's correct?

Devices sold... sure. Devices that are actively in use today, I think capacities would be the higher number.
    12-10-18 10:45 AM
    It is the equivalent of removing any swipe features on the BlackBerry virtual keyboard. I love swiping up, down or left to erase a punctuation or symbol just before a word or a word, leaving the cursor exactly one space after the word prior, ready to continue typing.

Capacitive on physical keyboard today is crucial to me.
    12-10-18 03:00 PM
    I used to think the same as the thread creator...

That's until I bought the LE.

Yeah of course I wish it had capacitive keyboard, but I'm learning to live without it. And I don't really live without it as I always have my KeyOne, Passport SE, and Priv around my house to use if I want to flex capacitive features.

The LE is a great device for what it is..

Posted via CB10
    12-10-18 11:39 PM
    The only reason I'm not getting an atomic Key2 LE is due to the lack of the capacitive keyboard. Otherwise, the device at the price and with the colour had me sold. I can't justify losing a chunk of the screen to exclusively typing (instead of scrolling, swiping, etc).
    The fact that pre-Passport devices didn't have it is irrelevant. Technology advanced, and we're accustomed to it now.
    12-11-18 05:58 AM
    It's true, once you go Capacitive...you can't go back. VKB's are such a struggle now.
    I'm convinced BB will have to do a deal with NEONODE so they can produce a tiny AIRBAR just for the KEY2le keyboard......so users will have to accessorize it to get the full BB capacitive touch experience.
    12-11-18 08:13 AM
    It's true, once you go Capacitive...you can't go back. VKB's are such a struggle now.
    I'm convinced BB will have to do a deal with NEONODE so they can produce a tiny AIRBAR just for the KEY2le keyboard......so users will have to accessorize it to get the full BB capacitive touch experience.
    I had capacitive with the KEYone (worked meh) and KEY2 (worked niceee) and I'm doing just fine on my LE.

It's highly doable.

The rest of the pros of that device are worth it, imo.
    12-11-18 10:09 AM
    First world problems:-)
    12-11-18 10:38 AM
    I had capacitive with the KEYone (worked meh) and KEY2 (worked niceee) and I'm doing just fine on my LE.

It's highly doable.

The rest of the pros of that device are worth it, imo.
    Well I suppose it could be workable, at least it is still a very comfortable physical keyboard, with all the awesome keyboard shortcuts, we've come to expect from a Blackberry, I presume?
    Browser/Document (reading) scrolling shortcuts are important for me.....like page up , page down, button mappings? I guess the [spacebar] screen at a time down? [shift][space bar] page up? for example are there? In that case those things are still awesome. Hope those things are prominent in the documentation/how-to video for the device.
    12-11-18 12:11 PM
    Well I suppose it could be workable, at least it is still a very comfortable physical keyboard, with all the awesome keyboard shortcuts, we've come to expect from a Blackberry, I presume?
    Browser/Document (reading) scrolling shortcuts are important for me.....like page up , page down, button mappings? I guess the [spacebar] screen at a time down? [shift][space bar] page up? for example are there? In that case those things are still awesome. Hope those things are prominent in the documentation/how-to video for the device.
    Yes, the spacebar scrolling is still there on the LE, but its functionality is app-dependent.
    I personally don’t really use it
    12-11-18 01:20 PM
    they should make a shortcut for example the shortcut app icon and delete icon to delete entire word.
    12-11-18 05:02 PM
    It's definitely doable guys.. you'll get used to the capcitivelessness in due time.

And remember, you can always go back to capacitive keyboards, it isn't the end of the world.

Posted via CB10
    12-14-18 03:41 AM
    I went back...

Posted via CB10
    12-14-18 10:56 PM