Would really like to hear opinions on call quality before I pull the trigger. Without wifi calling, I'm sort of on the edge of the coverage area and will have to rely on the Verizon network for calling. I tried the KeyOne and it just wasn't good enough to maintain good call quality without wifi calling. What's been your experience with call quality compared to previous phones?
    12-09-18 12:47 PM
    Your question cannot really be honestly answered by anyone but you. There’s no WFC on any carriers with BBMo/TCL devices. So, purchase the Key2 LE and try it with the usage pattern unique to you. If not good enough, return in the limited period window.
    12-09-18 02:57 PM
    Ok, let me rephrase. How is your call quality in relation to other phones you have had. When comparing my original KeyOne, the signal strength was not good compared to most of my previous phones.
    12-09-18 03:03 PM
    Ok, let me rephrase. How is your call quality in relation to other phones you have had. When comparing my original KeyOne, the signal strength was not good compared to most of my previous phones.
    First, I’m on AT&T with a KEYone and not Key2 but many on here claim better call quality with the Key2 on AT&T network.

That being said, part of the problem will definitely still be unique and not change my original answer. Since the CDMA switchover is happening at various stages and LTE will behave in different terrain differently, I still don’t think you can get truly useful answer. Sorry that’s my opinion but I feel pretty comfortable with it. Good luck....
    12-09-18 03:27 PM
    First, I’m on AT&T with a KEYone and not Key2 but many on here claim better call quality with the Key2 on AT&T network.

That being said, part of the problem will definitely still be unique and not change my original answer. Since the CDMA switchover is happening at various stages and LTE will behave in different terrain differently, I still don’t think you can get truly useful answer. Sorry ������ that’s my opinion but I feel pretty comfortable with it. Good luck....
    Thanks, I appreciate your input!
    12-09-18 03:28 PM
    I am currently using a Key2 LE on Verizon and have just as good if not better call quality than my previous Motorola Droid Turbo. I am very happy with this phone thus far. have had it for about 3 weeks and no issues to report.
    kjjb0204 likes this.
    12-09-18 05:57 PM
    So far so good. Call quality definitely seems better than the KeyOne. Especially in my home office.
    12-10-18 10:23 AM
    This a worthwhile thread. I'm also interested in people sharing comparative stories on how the LE is comparing to other phones they've used.
    kjjb0204 likes this.
    12-10-18 05:30 PM
    My call quality on the LE with Verizon is better than my call quality on the KeyOne with AT&T.

Posted via CB10
    12-11-18 12:40 AM
    Better than k1, I could not hold calls in the elevator of my office building, k2le maintains signal fine...sucks for the other passengers... but I try to keep it to the minimum >;-)

VZW could have changed some things but it seems to me K2le consistently has a stronger signal than my k1 did. Not really relevant to you edge-of-signal issue but hope it gives some color.
    12-12-18 09:12 AM
    Better than k1, I could not hold calls in the elevator of my office building, k2le maintains signal fine...sucks for the other passengers... but I try to keep it to the minimum >;-)

VZW could have changed some things but it seems to me K2le consistently has a stronger signal than my k1 did. Not really relevant to you edge-of-signal issue but hope it gives some color.
    KEY2 LE completely obliterates the KEYone in terms of reception / antenna quality. I experienced it myself.
    12-12-18 02:38 PM