I have had my BlackBerry Key2 LE for half a year then at some point I thought the spacebar had developed a popping sound with more effort being required to push compared to the rest of the other keys.

I sent it in for warranty; and they sent the phone back without doing anything saying that the keyboard has passed the quality check. I am not sure if I am going crazy or the repair center was slacking on checking the keyboard.

For your Key2 LE, do you find that the spacebar is louder than the rest of the keys?
    11-09-19 01:50 AM
    I haven't noticed that. I had my LE for about 3 months maybe 4 when I had to have it replaced due to non functioning fingerprint sensor. I switch between the the LE and Key2 so hopefully I don't use them long enough to damage them.
    11-09-19 11:05 AM
    I have had my BlackBerry Key2 LE for half a year then at some point I thought the spacebar had developed a popping sound with more effort being required to push compared to the rest of the other keys.

I sent it in for warranty; and they sent the phone back without doing anything saying that the keyboard has passed the quality check. I am not sure if I am going crazy or the repair center was slacking on checking the keyboard.

For your Key2 LE, do you find that the spacebar is louder than the rest of the keys?
    Barely louder, but so was the KEYone's.

The difference in sound between the spacebar and the other keys isn't nearly as pronounced with the KEYOne/LE as it is with the KEY2.

And at least it clicks nice and firmly, and doesn't ever feel like a loose mess.

I'm about as OCD as it gets with my keyboards, it's a non-issue
    skstrials likes this.
    11-09-19 07:55 PM
    I noticed my space-bar was a tadddd louder than normal keys but it's negligible.

And like @the_boon said, just like the KeyOne.

One thing I notice about my KeyOne spacebar is its positioned pressed down on the left side more than the right, it's very slight and has no effect on the typing experience but it's just a note nonetheless.. I like the Key2 LE keyboard better than the KeyOne but the K1 board is underrated. I loved it, the gloss made the keys look like true BlackBerry's, the legendary silver frets that wrapped around the edge, the LED blinking lights embedded within the space bar! the capacitive keys of course, the tactile keys etc.. phenomenal keyboard.

And yet, I still like the Key2 LE keyboard better as far as feel and everyday use. Although there's no capacitive keys which I dreaded at first after awhile I forgot about it. The size of the keys and matte finish are better feeling than the K1, and I'm definitely more accurate on the K2LE.
    11-11-19 04:00 AM
    I noticed my space-bar was a tadddd louder than normal keys but it's negligible.

And like @the_boon said, just like the KeyOne.

One thing I notice about my KeyOne spacebar is its positioned pressed down on the left side more than the right, it's very slight and has no effect on the typing experience but it's just a note nonetheless.. I like the Key2 LE keyboard better than the KeyOne but the K1 board is underrated. I loved it, the gloss made the keys look like true BlackBerry's, the legendary silver frets that wrapped around the edge, the LED blinking lights embedded within the space bar! the capacitive keys of course, the tactile keys etc.. phenomenal keyboard.

And yet, I still like the Key2 LE keyboard better as far as feel and everyday use. Although there's no capacitive keys which I dreaded at first after awhile I forgot about it. The size of the keys and matte finish are better feeling than the K1, and I'm definitely more accurate on the K2LE.
    Good points, but what's with "the gloss made the keys look like true BlackBerry's" ?

The only BlackBerry that has glossy keys aside from the KEYone is the Porsche Design 9983.

Every single other one was matte, to varying degrees.
    11-11-19 10:43 AM
    Good points, but what's with "the gloss made the keys look like true BlackBerry's" ?

The only BlackBerry that has glossy keys aside from the KEYone is the Porsche Design 9983.

Every single other one was matte, to varying degrees.
    The Q5? I can't remember.

Posted via CB10
    11-11-19 10:48 AM
    the spacebar is a little louder but we're talking degrees here. In a totally quiet room I find the clicking annoying!!!! doesn't happen oftern
    11-11-19 11:07 AM
    Mine has a good pop to it. My wife's doesn't make that sound as much as mine. Doesn't really bother me as I'm used to it at this point.
    11-14-19 09:45 AM
    In my Spacebar, it depends upon the genre of music being played. ;-)
    11-15-19 10:54 PM