What can I do with the dual sim? I have multiple T-Mobile lines on my account, they are all mine, not shared with family. Can I put 2 sims from 2 phone numbers in and get phone calls and texts from both numbers on one phone? How does that work in the SMS program, are all messages unified like I have just one number?

What about data allotment? When I go over my 10gb limit per line, can I switch data to the other sim?

Could I put a GoogleFi sim, or Verizon Pre Paid Data in one and T-mobile in another.

Wanting to figure out how creative I can be since the phone has the dual slots, might as well experiment.
    10-10-18 04:51 PM
    What can I do with the dual sim? I have multiple T-Mobile lines on my account, they are all mine, not shared with family. Can I put 2 sims from 2 phone numbers in and get phone calls and texts from both numbers on one phone? How does that work in the SMS program, are all messages unified like I have just one number?

What about data allotment? When I go over my 10gb limit per line, can I switch data to the other sim?

Could I put a GoogleFi sim, or Verizon Pre Paid Data in one and T-mobile in another.

Wanting to figure out how creative I can be since the phone has the dual slots, might as well experiment.
    Calls and texts from both Sims will go to the same phone. There will be a small icon that will designate which sim the call/text is coming from.

As for data, you can choose which sim to use for data in the sim settings. Ideally, you would select the sim w the larger data plan.

I'm so happy that TCL released dual Sim BBs. It's the ultimate in convenience and will change your life!
    portplayer likes this.
    10-10-18 04:58 PM
    How easy is it to change which SIM uses data? Example, can I keep a Verizon ,or a prepaid carrier that uses their network, SIM inthe second slot and only switch to it if my primary (T-Mobile) is out of coverage or has an overloaded tower?
    10-10-18 07:42 PM