Hello everyone,

Got my fist blackberry today the key2 Le and I'm not gonna lie I absolutely hate it. I want to like this phone so badly but I feel like everything on it is a massive downgrade from my old phone which was only a cheap phone (samsung A50). I'd appreciate it if anyone could tell me anything good about this phone and why it wasn't the worst 400 quid I've ever spent? It might make me feel a bit better...
    10-09-20 07:28 AM
    It has a keyboard.... so you really need to love that first and foremost. Things like shortcuts using the keys to open apps or being able to type without looking (once you develop muscle memory) are why many love these.

Will say any new devices, and especially a new format will take some getting use to.... give it time.

But yeah A50 is a better hardware package..... the inflated prices with the KEY2 LE you are PAYING for the privilege of owning a BlackBerry branded phone, with a KEYboard and it's "version" of security and apps.

Thankfully now that BBMo is gone, and inventory is so scarce, if you don't like it, you'll be able to get your money back.
    ArbuckleWillis likes this.
    10-09-20 08:15 AM
    Why did you buy it? The keyboard is the primary motivation for most. The Hub is probably second.
    If you consume a lot of media it will probably turn into a slug. In 2020, the LE could be considered a minimalist's phone. As for the feeling of it being a downgrade I cannot speak to that. If you cannot return it you will most likely get your money back selling it on EBay.
    wish it lived up to expectation but a phone is personal and what's suitable for you.
    10-10-20 08:38 PM
    Give it some time. Explore the phone. Then see how you feel about it.
    10-11-20 08:24 PM
    Hello everyone,

Got my fist blackberry today the key2 Le and I'm not gonna lie I absolutely hate it. I want to like this phone so badly but I feel like everything on it is a massive downgrade from my old phone which was only a cheap phone (samsung A50). I'd appreciate it if anyone could tell me anything good about this phone and why it wasn't the worst 400 quid I've ever spent? It might make me feel a bit better...
    You joined to write this single post and then disappear?
    William Smith40 likes this.
    10-11-20 08:34 PM
    You joined to write this single post and then disappear?
    Apple is trying to put the finial nail in Blackberry's coffin, so paying bonus for any negative post on CrackBerry.
    10-12-20 03:05 PM
    Apple is trying to put the finial nail in Blackberry's coffin, so paying bonus for any negative post on CrackBerry.
    Apple is scared of the new Blackberry from an American company seeking to have their phone made anywhere other than China. And apple is still too involved in China
    10-12-20 03:58 PM
    Apple is scared of the new Blackberry from an American company seeking to have their phone made anywhere other than China. And apple is still too involved in China
    I'm not sure that Apple was ever scared of BlackBerry at any point in time lol

but hopefully the new "NA-made Berry" will attract those who just refuse to have a phone made in China...and Korea
    10-12-20 04:03 PM
    Lol.

Samsungs made in South Korea, and Nokias/Pixels made in Vietnam hasn't seemed to worry Apple enough to move manufacturing out of China. OnwardMobility won't even move the needle.

In any event, Foxconn has enough scale to move all iPhone manufacturing out of China in rather short order if the need arose.
    10-12-20 04:24 PM

but hopefully the new "NA-made Berry" will attract those who just refuse to have a phone made in China...and Korea
    What?!? Since when did they become a concern?
    10-12-20 06:21 PM

What's wrong with South Korea?
    10-12-20 06:37 PM

Did somebody mess up your Kimchi at lunch or something?
    10-12-20 07:18 PM
    You are joking right? Lol
    10-13-20 11:54 AM
    You are joking right? Lol
    I assume he was continuing the sarcasm in my post that he replied too...

Only thing Appel is concerned with is Governments wanting to break them up.... or overly regulate them, so they can get some of the billions Apple has. Onwards sales... won't even measure as a blip on the radar, and I suspect they'll replace already outdated BlackBerries, not Samsung or Apple devices.
    10-14-20 03:18 PM