So, I've realised that the EU store now has a B2B Corporate store to buy through your company VAT exempt. That's the good news.

The bad news is that the LE doesn't appear in the Corporate Store, in ANY version, whereas the Key1, Key2 and Motion (sold out) are there.

I've written an email to find out about the latest wacky marketing reason behind this.
    Could it be "Companies DON'T BUY THIS MODEL"?
    Does that make sense?

The LE does appear in the normal B2C store.

I hope it's just a glitch and not some 'marketing nonsense'.

I'll let you know.
    11-30-18 06:10 AM
    I asked the same mrs.imon.

still waiting an answer
    11-30-18 06:38 AM
    I asked the same mrs.imon.

still waiting an answer
    I thought your KEYᵒⁿᵉ and KEY² were in a drawer in favour of your Priv? You want a KEY² LE to add to the pile?
    Last edited by conite; 11-30-18 at 07:44 AM.
    11-30-18 07:07 AM
    I thought your KEYᵒⁿᵉ and KEY² were in a drawing in favour of your Priv? You want a KEY² LE to add to the pile?
    Sorry, but that doesn't seem on topic. It should have a smiley at least. Do you two have a past or something?

It's actually an important point we're making. A business can't buy the LE from the official corporate store.
    Strange if nothing else.
    11-30-18 07:41 AM
    Sorry, but that doesn't seem on topic. It should have a smiley at least. Do you two have a past or something?

It's actually an important point we're making. A business can't buy the LE from the official corporate store.
    Strange if nothing else.
    What is the link to this store you speak of?
    11-30-18 07:45 AM
    What is the link to this store you speak of?
    This is the link to the Corporate store. I've been validated with my company., so I can enter.
    https://eustore.blackberrymobile.com...account/login/
    It's THE official EU store for Blackberry Mobile telephones.On the B2C store the LE is available to buy.
    11-30-18 07:53 AM
    This is the link to the Corporate store. I've been validated with my company., so I can enter.
    https://eustore.blackberrymobile.com...account/login/
    It's THE official EU store for Blackberry Mobile telephones.On the B2C store the LE is available to buy.
    I'm not familiar with Luzern Solutions Ltd.'s EU store.

When you go to BlackBerry Mobile's various EU sites and select "shop", you get directed to other vendors.
    11-30-18 08:02 AM
    I'm not familiar with Luzern Solutions Ltd.'s EU store.

When you go to BlackBerry Mobile's various EU sites and select "shop", you get directed to other vendors.
    "Various sites?" Isn't there just one with two store options? B2C and B2B?
    This store is operated by Luzern Solutions Ltd. on behalf of TCT Mobile Europe.

If you go to the site and click on Product, you get the mobiles and then you get the choice of buying one and checking out.

The point of this thread is not that anyway, it's where's the KeyLE gone on the Corporate site?
    11-30-18 08:12 AM
    "Various sites?" Isn't there just one with two store options? B2C and B2B?
    This store is operated by Luzern Solutions Ltd. on behalf of TCT Mobile Europe.

If you go to the site and click on Product, you get the mobiles and then you get the choice of buying one and checking out.

The point of this thread is not that anyway, it's where's the KeyLE gone on the Corporate site?
    I'm referring to the actual BlackBerry Mobile Sites across Europe.

And yes, a couple of them will list the Luzern store as one of the store options.

Perhaps they just don't have sufficient channel stock yet to provide the kind of service corporate users require.
    11-30-18 08:15 AM
    Conite, that's not the Store, it's just a general corporate website, a bit like my company has; you can see all my products and marketing blurb, but can't buy anything. Actually, it's not even updated. The Spanish one only has the Keyone and Motion listed as products that you can look at.

So, as I said, there's just one store that can sell and send to a long list of mostly EU countries run by Luzern on behalf of our friends, TCL.

Regarding your explanation of no stock, there may be some truth in it. They offer quantity discounts, from 100 to 500 where you get one or two phones free, based on how many you order. If they don't have enought stock then this wouldn't work.
    However, they could just have an non quantity discount service for the LE.
    Still find it weird!
    11-30-18 09:20 AM
    Well, I 've just got the reply, and it makes it easy to criticise.
    Here's the reply as to why I can't buy any LE model through the B2B store:
    Good Afternoon,
    Thank you for your email.

Unfortunately this is not available on the B2B store at present.

Apologies for any inconvenience caused.

Kind regards

What do you think? Really?

On the B2B page for companies you have:
    Key2 - Good.
    Motion - Sold out. Bad (so take it off the page)
    Keyone - Old models, so why not make the LE available.
    Why is it available for the general public and not companies?
    How can you increase sales if a product isn't available?

For me it's frustrating and disappointing, as I really want them to succeed.
    The answer should be more accurate: "We expect it to be available on Xth December, and we'll send you an email notice when it's out. How many would you like to order? ....
    No info in the signature.
    If I were in TCL management, I'd ask for some serious changes at Luzern.
    Doesn't bode well...
    Last edited by mrsimon; 12-05-18 at 11:39 AM.
    12-03-18 10:02 AM
    Well, I 've just got the reply, and it makes it easy to criticise.
    Here's the reply as to why I can't buy any LE model through the B2B store:
    Good Afternoon,

Unfortunately this is not available on the B2B store at present.

Apologies for any inconvenience caused.

Kind regards
    June

What do you think? Really?

On the B2B page for companies you have:
    Key2 - Good.
    Motion - Sold out. Bad (so take it off the page)
    Keyone - Old models, so why not make the LE available.
    Why is it available for the general public and not companies?
    How can you increase sales if a product isn't available?

For me it's frustrating and disappointing, as I really want them to succeed.
    The answer should be more accurate: "We expect it to be available on Xth December, and we'll send you an email notice when it's out. How many would you like to order? ....
    No signature.
    If I were in TCL management, I'd ask for some serious changes at Luzern.
    Doesn't bode well...
    They probably want to get rid our their KEYᵒⁿᵉ stock before selling the LE.
    12-03-18 10:42 AM
    They probably want to get rid our their KEYᵒⁿᵉ stock before selling the LE.
    I don't say you're wrong, but I really hope not. If someone says they want to buy a product they know is available and you say you can't because , .... "we want to sell all our keyones first" , it sounds like they're taking the mickey.. "Come back in 3 months when we've sold out of the Keyones..."
    -Ok, right, no problem.
    I can buy a Slate LE as a company from Clove UK right now, but I want to red one!!!
    And they don't know when TCL will release them to the UK....

Great work!!
    12-03-18 10:55 AM
    I don't say you're wrong, but I really hope not. If someone says they want to buy a product they know is available and you say you can't because , .... "we want to sell all our keyones first" , it sounds like they're taking the mickey.. "Come back in 3 months when we've sold out of the Keyones..."
    -Ok, right, no problem.
    I can buy a Slate LE as a company from Clove UK right now, but I want to red one!!!
    And they don't know when TCL will release them to the UK....

Great work!!
    BBMo is still a small company that needs to pretty much fend for itself (daddy TCL doesn't like to cut cheques).

It is what it is. A significant write-down of KEYᵒⁿᵉ product could bury them. I suspect they would rather slowly introduce the LE as various pockets as KEYᵒⁿᵉ device are sold out.
    12-03-18 11:00 AM
    BBMo is still a small company that needs to pretty much fend for itself (daddy TCL doesn't like to cut cheques).

It is what it is. A significant write-down of KEYᵒⁿᵉ product could bury them. I suspect they would rather slowly introduce the LE as various pockets of KEYᵒⁿᵉ device are sold out.
    Well, if that's true, I won't get my hopes up for a Red LE Xmas present, or hold my breath waiting ...
    12-03-18 11:02 AM
    Well, if that's true, I won't get my hopes up for a Red LE Xmas present, or hold my breath waiting ...
    They aren’t blocking you entirely. You can still buy from Clove. No?
    12-03-18 01:19 PM
    They aren’t blocking you entirely. You can still buy from Clove. No?
    No, as I said, only the state grey is available there, and they don't know when a distributor in the UK will get the red.

I'll be patient for a change. I just think that BBMO need to give people a chance to buy the models they want, it's not like a tonne of people are knocking their doors down, is it?
    12-03-18 02:05 PM
    No, as I said, only the state grey is available there, and they don't know when a distributor in the UK will get the red.

I'll be patient for a change. I just think that BBMO need to give people a chance to buy the models they want, it's not like a tonne of people are knocking their doors down, is it?
    I'm gonna have to agree with all these posts you wrote.

The devices are there, boxed, sitting somewhere in China, and ready to ship out everywhere.
    Enough with the slow rollouts, just make the damn things available everywhere so those that want em right now can get em right now, instead of them getting frustrated and getting something else.
    mrsimon likes this.
    12-03-18 02:20 PM
    I'm gonna have to agree with all these posts you wrote.

The devices are there, boxed, sitting somewhere in China, and ready to ship out everywhere.
    Enough with the slow rollouts, just make the damn things available everywhere so those that want em right now can get em right now, instead of them getting frustrated and getting something else.
    How do you know what their inventory levels and current production rates are?

I still think they need to clear KEYᵒⁿᵉ stock first, as they can't afford to take a bath.
    12-03-18 03:51 PM
    I had a similar experience with the B2B support team, I'm after the Key2 LE Slate version - Azerty keyboard + the Soft Shell & protection glass. I got the same copy/past reply as mrsimon and with no indication when to expect the requested products in the B2B store or how to order them through another process.

As for the Key1 clearance reason.. that makes no sense since the Key1 is now listed cheaper in the B2C store then in the B2B store, knowing that all the B2B prices are listed exclusive VAT/TAX..

Somebody at BBMO EU might need to check if the webmaster has already left his desk for the upcoming holidays or if he lost his login to update the B2B store section..

This could be an easy fix, with more sales in return for BBMO and happy customers spreading the love for their new BB device..
    12-04-18 04:37 AM
    How do you know what their inventory levels and current production rates are?

I still think they need to clear KEYᵒⁿᵉ stock first, as they can't afford to take a bath.
    We don't know anything really, do we?
    And we don't know if any companies are actually buying their phones. The Keyone might be a good option for companies that bulk buy, but who are they? Without that info I guess it's unfair to criticise...
    Too much !!

The normal strategy would be to give amazing clearout discount prices on the Key1, but also put your new available product up for sale as an option to companies that want a newer option, at a higher price point.
    the_boon likes this.
    12-04-18 05:14 AM
    UPDATE. Just got an email. It's not the seller's fault. It IS a mysterious Blackberry strategy.
    Today's email:

Good Morning.
    Thank you for your response.
    We have reached out to BlackBerry to see if we can get a date on this.
    As soob as we hear back we will let you, know.
    Kind regards

Interesting use and lack of commas...

To sum up. We don't know. It's blackberry's fault. Hope to tell you sooB.
    12-04-18 05:17 AM
    Hope to tell you soob
    12-04-18 05:19 AM
    I thought your KEYᵒⁿᵉ and KEY² were in a drawer in favour of your Priv? You want a KEY² LE to add to the pile?
    Wow, thanks for your quote conite, it is a compliment.

I feel that you don't believe what I say, a shame but I understand that is not common to use older devices like the Priv.

I am not a poweruser like you and I focus more on what gives me the best overall experience imho.

I sold the K2 and received the K2 LE and I don't like the PKB of the last 2 iterations.

This weekend will take a picture of my drawer 👍
    conite likes this.
    12-04-18 07:58 PM
    Back to business...
    It's all good news although the people in the distributor don't quite get it:

Good Morning,
    At the moment the Slate and the champagne are available on B2B.
    We don't have a update on the Red at the moment.
    Apologies.for any inconvenience caused.
    Kind regards

Again, puntuation could have been; ... better. But guess what? Anyone?

I've checked it out, and the Xmas Sant Red IS available!
    I've done a simulation and it goes into my basket ex-vat! Dual SIM at 343€.
    They're trying to stop me buying this phone, but I'm going to get it anyway I tell you. So there!!!!

So, just in case you're in the same boat, you can get all 3 ex vat through a company.
    12-05-18 06:26 AM
33 12