Mine is the -5 model. Buy it and take it to your Verizon store, they will activate it for you.
    Same. Mine on Verizon is also the -5.
    06-19-19 02:10 PM
    thank you!
    and please report back and let us know how it went at the store . . . I have heard stories - want to make sure they finally got their act together and that its seamless
    06-19-19 02:19 PM
    Does wifi calling work with the K2LE on Verizon now? I am considering an upgrade from a K1, and that is one of the features I really need. In the past Verizon would not allow wifi calling on bring your own device phones. I could switch to a business account and buy the phone directly from Verizon if thats what it takes to get wifi calling.

The other feature not supported by Verizon on my K1 is visual voicemail. Again its because of the BYOD policy. Those of you with K2LE is visual voicemail working?
    07-04-19 10:03 PM
    Does wifi calling work with the K2LE on Verizon now? I am considering an upgrade from a K1, and that is one of the features I really need. In the past Verizon would not allow wifi calling on bring your own device phones. I could switch to a business account and buy the phone directly from Verizon if thats what it takes to get wifi calling.

The other feature not supported by Verizon on my K1 is visual voicemail. Again its because of the BYOD policy. Those of you with K2LE is visual voicemail working?
    I would suggest you speak with a VZW business sales rep.

Posted via CB10
    07-05-19 07:32 AM
    I would suggest you speak with a VZW business sales rep.

Posted via CB10
    Can't buy a phone from telesales unless you have a business with 4+ lines. Trust me - I have tried. Really annoying!
    07-07-19 09:47 PM
    I tried, too. was told I needed an employer tax I'd number different than my social security number. neither my accountant or the IRS think I do.

anyway, the Verizon models will no doubt have bloatware and very delayed updates.
    07-08-19 10:09 AM
    which K2 le models work on Verizon. I'm not sure how many there are. there are single SIM ones and dual SIM and at least a "-2" and a "-5" that I have seen referred to at various times. will they all work? I assume there is a model best configured for North America generally and possibly for Verizon. I am planning to replace my Z30 with an le, and time is ticking away until December 31. I'm not sure what will happen on January 1 to the Z30 and no one else seems to know either. will it be instantly non operable? or will it just gradually die as fewer things work? any help on the K2 le model(s) for Verizon will be appreciated. right now that's my plan for replacing the Z30 when it dies ir is killed. thanks in advance.
    No one knows what will happen on Jan 1st.... that said, I'm not so sure waiting to buy a KEY2 LE is going to be an option. Just be careful as most 3rd party sellers are not offering the 05.
    07-08-19 10:24 AM
    I tried, too. was told I needed an employer tax I'd number different than my social security number. neither my accountant or the IRS think I do.

anyway, the Verizon models will no doubt have bloatware and very delayed updates.
    My AT&T family plan meets the 4+ line requirement. Anyone can apply for a separate EIN for themselves in business use for tax purposes. RKSSDBB the person can have SSN and RKSSBB the entity can have EIN although most accountants suggest DBA name if using separate EIN to avoid confusion.

I believe that VZW does this in order to add low but simple barrier for differentiation of consumer and business.
    07-08-19 10:37 AM

Is it a Verizon Model or are they just selling the unlocked phones?

Might be a moot point anyway... several say they are on backorder with VZW and have been.... based on Amazon and Best Buy inventory levels, I'm not sure if/when those orders are going to be filled.

One assumes that VZW has something worked out with TCL.... as they just started carrying it.
    07-08-19 10:48 AM
    one of Conite's detailed data bases shows key2 le models: -1 for Asia, -2 for three Canadian (?) carriers, -5 for Verizon and -6 for Verizon. (Verizon single SIM and dual SIM?) (the Verizon models are footnoted in the data base as having a proprietary version of the OS.

I assume some of the users who have activated le's over the last six months or so have activated the -2.

yes? no?
    07-08-19 05:31 PM
    I'm using the BBE100-5 dual SIM model on Verizon for the last 7 months. It seems to be a hard model to find nowadays. Besides an annoying "no SIM card found" notification every time I lose service (since it only uses vzw LTE) it works great and texting works no problem after getting a fresh sim.

*edit for spelling*
    07-08-19 08:10 PM
    I'm using the BBE100-5 dual SIM model on Verizon for the last 7 months. It seems to be a hard model to find nowadays. Besides an annoying "no SIM card found" notification every time I lose service (since it only uses vzw LTE) it works great and texting works no problem after getting a fresh sim. [IMG=1080x1094]https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20190709/985833132832aa189b599d77f96b3fcc.jpg[/url][IMG=1080x881]https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20190709/bff70ba43c8580d954691828edb68118.jpg[/url]

*edit for spelling*
    How's VZW coverage with LTE only compared to CDMA previously with or without LTE coverage?
    07-09-19 09:27 AM
    How's VZW coverage with LTE only compared to CDMA previously with or without LTE coverage?
    I'm in New Jersey close to Philly and NYC so it's really good 9/10 times.
    07-09-19 10:55 AM
    I got my Atomic Red dual sim BBE100-5 Key2 LE from Best Buy delivered yesterday.

I have had a KeyOne for the last year on my Verizon account.

I put the sim into the Key2LE and telephone worked, but SMS did not. As per other folks on here, called Verizon, and asked for tech support (this was the biggest problem- getting the normal customer service personto put you through to tech took 15 minutes). Once I got to tech support, explained that I bought a Key2 LE BBE100-5 approved device, and that I needed them to change my SMS to 'CDMA-less.' They took care of it in less than a minute, and the texts started all loading.

Used Blackberry Content Transfer to move stuff over from the KeyOne to the Key2 LE.

Big improvement over KeyOne interms of additional storage and memory. I like that it's lighter for using the keyboard with one hand- better balanced.

Anyone have any ideas for all of your saved WiFi networks and passwords to transfer over to the new phone? No option for this on either Blackberry Content Transfer or Verizon Content Transfer.

Non-LE Key2 question:
    Is everyone's experience that once you have your sim and account working on a Key2 LE, you can get a regular Key2 (non-LE) and everything should work?

Thanks
    the_boon likes this.
    07-09-19 12:56 PM
    I got my Atomic Red dual sim BBE100-5 Key2 LE from Best Buy delivered yesterday.

I put the sim into the Key2LE and telephone worked, but SMS did not. As per other folks on here, called Verizon, and asked for tech support (this was the biggest problem- getting the normal customer service personto put you through to tech took 15 minutes). Once I got to tech support, explained that I bought a Key2 LE BBE100-5 approved device, and that I needed them to change my SMS to 'CDMA-less.' They took care of it in less than a minute, and the texts started all loading.

Used Blackberry Content Transfer to move stuff over from the KeyOne to the Key2 LE.

Big improvement over KeyOne interms of additional storage and memory. I like that it's lighter for using the keyboard with one hand- better balanced.

Anyone have any ideas for all of your saved WiFi networks and passwords to transfer over to the new phone? No option for this on either Blackberry Content Transfer or Verizon Content Transfer.

Non-LE Key2 question:
    Is everyone's experience that once you have your sim and account working on a Key2 LE, you can get a regular Key2 (non-LE) and everything should work?

Thanks
    For Wi-Fi passwords you should be able to back them up to your Google account using the old phone in the settings app. Then it should transfer over.

As for the key2 on vzw it's a 50/50 shot. People can sometimes get it activated but it all depends on how you activate it and who you deal with at vzw. If your account is already setup of cdma-less you have a better chance of it working but you have to swap the SIM from your cdma-less device to the key2. If you try and activate the key2 on Verizon's website or over the phone the imei won't work because it's not whitelisted
    07-09-19 01:19 PM
    For Wi-Fi passwords you should be able to back them up to your Google account using the old phone in the settings app. Then it should transfer over.
    Would you mind walking me through this in detail please? Not as tech savy as most on here and not following how to do that! Thanks so much!
    07-09-19 01:41 PM

Non-LE Key2 question:

Thanks
    Since you got it yesterday, what is the build date of your phone?
    07-09-19 01:42 PM
    Since you got it yesterday, what is the build date of your phone?
    How do I determine that?
    07-09-19 01:57 PM
    Would you mind walking me through this in detail please? Not as tech savy as most on here and not following how to do that! Thanks so much!
    Most times the backup feature is hidden in the phone’s settings application.

Settings> Google> Backup> Backup Now

As long as “Device Settings” are being backed up then when you sign into the google account on the new phone it should restore all data, including WiFi passwords.

This method only works when you restore from the old phones backup however, during the initial setup of the new phone. During the setup screens on the new phone it will prompt you to sign into your Google account at some point. Once you sign in the very next screen will ask you if you’d like to restore data from your old phone. You have to chose that option for all your data to transfer over. If you chose to setup as new device your devices settings and WiFi passwords from the old phone will not transfer.

Including screenshots. Hope it helps.
    07-09-19 06:45 PM
    This is the option you’d chose on the new phone during setup to restore the WiFi passwords
    07-09-19 06:50 PM
    Bobster- thanks very much! Only issues I have already set it up. Pretty much everything from the old KeyOne is now onto the new Key2 LE except the sved WiFi networks. Any suggestions for how to get them over at this point, or is it too late? Thanks again!!
    07-10-19 12:27 PM
    Bobster- thanks very much! Only issues I have already set it up. Pretty much everything from the old KeyOne is now onto the new Key2 LE except the sved WiFi networks. Any suggestions for how to get them over at this point, or is it too late? Thanks again!!
    There may be third party applications you can download to do the transfer but then you are entrusting a third party developer with all your WiFi passwords.

This is the only “official” method I know of sadly.
    07-10-19 07:50 PM
    which K2 le models work on Verizon. I'm not sure how many there are. there are single SIM ones and dual SIM and at least a "-2" and a "-5" that I have seen referred to at various times. will they all work? I assume there is a model best configured for North America generally and possibly for Verizon. I am planning to replace my Z30 with an le, and time is ticking away until December 31. I'm not sure what will happen on January 1 to the Z30 and no one else seems to know either. will it be instantly non operable? or will it just gradually die as fewer things work? any help on the K2 le model(s) for Verizon will be appreciated. right now that's my plan for replacing the Z30 when it dies ir is killed. thanks in advance.
    So has anyone tried the 100-4 model on VZW? Wondering if it has all the function of the 100-5 on VZW. (Trying to get an atomic and the only ones I see (that are not an obvious scam or ludicrously priced) are the 100-4.
    12-30-19 08:34 AM
    As far as I know -5 is the only one that works on Verizon... that's what I have and in my research thats the only one that would work
    12-30-19 08:36 AM
    As far as I know -5 is the only one that works on Verizon... that's what I have and in my research thats the only one that would work
    Thank you
    12-30-19 09:32 PM
50 12