Hello fellow blackberry fans...
    I currently have a key2 le, I like it, had for about 1.5 yrs.....been decent...battery life dropped some since new ( expected). Assuming I don't drop it or lose it and I get my normal 3 or so years out of, is there anything out there mow or proposed that is similar ? I could never go to a non physical keyboard.... Cause if theres nil Mayne wouldn't be bad idea to buy another for backup when mine goes out....
    the_boon likes this.
    01-25-21 07:01 PM
    I currently have a key2 le, I like it, had for about 1.5 yrs.....been decent...battery life dropped some since new ( expected). Assuming I don't drop it or lose it and I get my normal 3 or so years out of, is there anything out there mow or proposed that is similar ? I could never go to a non physical keyboard.... Cause if theres nil Mayne wouldn't be bad idea to buy another for backup when mine goes out....
    Just the Onward Mobility BlackBerry-branded device for Q2 announced last Aug.
    01-25-21 07:23 PM
    thanks for info !
    01-25-21 07:45 PM
    For now, grabbing a cheap used KEY2 or LE might not be a bad idea. You can probably resell it later for around the same price since these phones don't really lose value anymore.
    iowacountryboy3 and tnewton3 like this.
    01-25-21 08:19 PM
    There's the Unihertz Titan and its impending sequel.
    01-25-21 08:44 PM
    I will look into
    01-27-21 06:52 PM
    For now, grabbing a cheap used KEY2 or LE might not be a bad idea. You can probably resell it later for around the same price since these phones don't really lose value anymore.
    This! I found my most recent one from a pawn shop back east on eBay for $250. If I find another I'll snag it and resell if OM device drops before I need it.
    the_boon likes this.
    02-04-21 10:47 PM
    Anyone use the Titan? How is the keyboard, Android apps? and could I run Hub on it?
    02-06-21 07:56 PM
    Anyone use the Titan? How is the keyboard, Android apps? and could I run Hub on it?
    It's regular Android 10, so HUB and apps will run fine.

As far as the keyboard is concerned, some find it acceptable, and others like me find it a dumpster fire.
    02-06-21 08:13 PM
    It's regular Android 10, so HUB and apps will run fine.

As far as the keyboard is concerned, some find it acceptable, and others like me find it a dumpster fire.
    Main gripe I have with it are that the keys require too much force to depress. the lack of sufficient travel is secondary but still too bad. At least it's water resistant to make up for that.
    02-06-21 08:16 PM
    Main gripe I have with it are that the keys require too much force to depress. the lack of sufficient travel is secondary but still too bad. At least it's water resistant to make up for that.
    Apart from the stiffness, I also did not appreciate the huge thumb travel required. The two problems reinforced each other.
    02-06-21 08:18 PM
    Apart from the stiffness, I also did not appreciate the huge thumb travel required. The two problems reinforced each other.
    That's the same thing with the Passport though
    02-06-21 08:21 PM
    That's the same thing with the Passport though
    But the keys were effortless, so it was largely mitigated.
    02-06-21 08:22 PM
    Interesting. I do not find the keys difficult to depress. Key travel could be better but overall keyboard is pretty good. Looking forward to their next one.
    02-06-21 09:30 PM
    Interesting. I do not find the keys difficult to depress. Key travel could be better but overall keyboard is pretty good. Looking forward to their next one.
    Do you find them equal as the KEYone in terms of the force needed to press them?
    02-06-21 10:10 PM
    Do you find them equal as the KEYone in terms of the force needed to press them?
    I've never used a KEYone so I can't compare. It's certainly different than the KEY2 and LE. The shorter travel is the worst part of it to me. Or perhaps the layout of the secondary key functions is. But all in all I like it.
    the_boon likes this.
    02-06-21 10:18 PM
    Helpful, thanks everyone. I reallu like my LE, debating buying another one to store but am hoping for an ETA on the Onward one to maybe alleviate that need. Really hoping the Onward keyboard is good.
    the_boon likes this.
    02-07-21 03:17 PM
    I find that the K1 does require more force but has more travel, so I prefer it. I also like the smaller keys, though I never gave myself time to adjust to the K2 keyboard.
    02-08-21 07:36 AM
    I find that the K1 does require more force but has more travel, so I prefer it. I also like the smaller keys, though I never gave myself time to adjust to the K2 keyboard.
    You find that the KEYone keys are harder to press than your Titan?
    02-08-21 08:41 AM
    You find that the KEYone keys are harder to press than your Titan?
    Who said I have a Titan?
    02-08-21 04:24 PM
    Who said I have a Titan?
    I was looking for someone who owns both a Titan and a KEYone since that one has the hardest key press of the three KEYBerry's.
    02-08-21 04:34 PM