Owned a gorgeous slate LE since January and I have no complaints. It's a great device and does everything flawlessly.

Just now I did realize my "auto-rotate" wasn't working properly. It would only rotate to one side and not the other.

So I decided to power off my slate. I did so, and the screen booted off but the key-lights (no pun) stayed on. It looks cool but I was worried. So I just let it be but it the lights stayed on. I finally pressed the power button and they turned off.

I booted my device back on and the auto-rotate works perfect.

I'm just wondering if any others ever experienced this problem with the lights staying on the keys even though the device is off?
    09-30-19 07:18 AM
    Owned a gorgeous slate LE since January and I have no complaints. It's a great device and does everything flawlessly.

Just now I did realize my "auto-rotate" wasn't working properly. It would only rotate to one side and not the other.

So I decided to power off my slate. I did so, and the screen booted off but the key-lights (no pun) stayed on. It looks cool but I was worried. So I just let it be but it the lights stayed on. I finally pressed the power button and they turned off.

I booted my device back on and the auto-rotate works perfect.

I'm just wondering if any others ever experienced this problem with the lights staying on the keys even though the device is off?
    Just a minor glitch. I wouldn't worry about it.
    09-30-19 09:00 AM