06-29-19 01:14 AM
29 12
tools
    Agree there about whether a keyboard is worth it or not. Still trying to figure that one out as I use a iPhone 7 for work as well and I hate that typing experience. Fingerprint working again, so 100% a sw issue, as a safe start and then back to normal has this working on and off again. I keep sending Bug reports to Blackberry service in hopes they find the app, or system issue causing this and fix in a newer sw release. Otherwise I really love the phone and the picture quality has improved dramatically every since the last update or 2. Also, now that Alex Thurber has left BlackBerry, and with BBM consumer, who knows if this is the last phone as well? They can't be selling all that well, so our decision may be forced in any case.
    04-18-19 01:00 PM
    Agree there about whether a keyboard is worth it or not. Still trying to figure that one out as I use a iPhone 7 for work as well and I hate that typing experience. Fingerprint working again, so 100% a sw issue, as a safe start and then back to normal has this working on and off again. I keep sending Bug reports to Blackberry service in hopes they find the app, or system issue causing this and fix in a newer sw release. Otherwise I really love the phone and the picture quality has improved dramatically every since the last update or 2. Also, now that Alex Thurber has left BlackBerry, and with BBM consumer, who knows if this is the last phone as well? They can't be selling all that well, so our decision may be forced in any case.
    So, whats the update as of now, did you get your problem fixed? I'm having the same issue with my KEYone, I could really use some help.
    06-08-19 08:47 PM
    Mine turned out to be a hardware issue and had to replace the physical phone. BlackBerry support had me run some diagnostics and it was definitely hardware.
    06-24-19 12:37 PM
    Mine turned out to be a hardware issue and had to replace the physical phone. BlackBerry support had me run some diagnostics and it was definitely hardware.
    I am doing the same thing and blackberry mobile is sending me a replacement device
    06-29-19 01:14 AM
29 12