Happy for u. Now enjoy. ^^
    I'm enjoying more and more, as I relearn the keyboard and especially as I fill out my personal dictionary. My one complaint is the way the keyboards work. I sometimes write in Esperanto, which is no problem with Gboard, but BB doesn't support it. I have Gboard installed on the LE but in order to use it I have to choose to keep the keyboard on screen all the time. And while Gboard is active the PKB doesn't work right.

There's no easy to switch between the PKB, with full functionality, and Gboard. It'd be nice to be able to pop Gboard up when needed and the get rid of it. I just have to decide how important this is to me.
    10-27-18 09:20 PM
    Not to make too big a deal of this, I returned the K2LE yesterday. As much as I was enjoying the keyboard, my eyes were not enjoying the smaller screen and resulting smaller system fonts, etc. Oddly, my Passport was friendlier to my eyes. In addition, the virtual keyboard problem mentioned above was a major nuisance and I realized it was not something I could just live with. Granted, my particular use case (Esperanto diacritics) is far from the mainstream, but it is what it is.

I take the view that some minor annoyances that appear when you first get a phone and really want to like it eventually become major annoyances. Every phone, in my experience, has some minor annoyances; it's just a matter of discerning which ones you can live with.
    11-01-18 09:28 AM
    Not to make too big a deal of this, I returned the K2LE yesterday. As much as I was enjoying the keyboard, my eyes were not enjoying the smaller screen and resulting smaller system fonts, etc. Oddly, my Passport was friendlier to my eyes. In addition, the virtual keyboard problem mentioned above was a major nuisance and I realized it was not something I could just live with. Granted, my particular use case (Esperanto diacritics) is far from the mainstream, but it is what it is.

I take the view that some minor annoyances that appear when you first get a phone and really want to like it eventually become major annoyances. Every phone, in my experience, has some minor annoyances; it's just a matter of discerning which ones you can live with.
    You do know that you can adjust the font size AND display size, right?

Settings -> Display -> Font size/display size
    11-01-18 10:02 AM
    You do know that you can adjust the font size AND display size, right?

Settings -> Display -> Font size/display size
    See the difference ?A few questions about the LE-screenshot_20181101-161656.jpgA few questions about the LE-screenshot_20181101-161619.jpg
    11-01-18 10:22 AM
    See the difference ?Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_20181101-161656.jpg 
Views:	185 
Size:	56.2 KB 
ID:	441119Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_20181101-161619.jpg 
Views:	184 
Size:	51.5 KB 
ID:	441120
    I've been about to do the same and put screenshots and everything, but as he said he has already returned...
    11-01-18 10:25 AM
    See the difference ?Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_20181101-161656.jpg 
Views:	185 
Size:	56.2 KB 
ID:	441119Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_20181101-161619.jpg 
Views:	184 
Size:	51.5 KB 
ID:	441120
    I remember reading he had already done that and if was still not big enough for his liking.
    I could be wrong though
    11-01-18 10:30 AM
    I remember reading he had already done that and if was still not big enough for his liking.
    I could be wrong though
    Not sure which phone could do better, aside from the physical display itself being bigger of course.

I kind of laugh when point at the KEYone/2/LE for having a "tiny" display when those same people were using an iPhone 5S/SE not too long ago (which have a smaller display than KEY devices), and yet we don't see nearly as much complaining about those
    josby likes this.
    11-01-18 10:56 AM
    Not sure which phone could do better, aside from the physical display itself being bigger of course.

I kind of laugh when point at the KEYone/2/LE for having a "tiny" display when those same people were using an iPhone 5S/SE not too long ago (which have a smaller display than KEY devices), and yet we don't see nearly as much complaining about those
    Even I don't understand the whole small screen size issue.
    I think people who consume a lot of media, might feel so because of the aspect ratio.
    But the screen size has been a non-issue for me.
    I would be okay with a small size as well.
    But I think the OP's problem was with the font size rather than the display size.
    11-01-18 11:14 AM
    I could be wrong though
    You're not wrong. This was the very first thing I did. I set it to the largest available size, but that's still noticeably smaller than what I have on my LGG6, which is not set to the largest font size, but one size smaller. As I said, I wanted to be able to adapt to this difference, but it just wasn't happening.

It's frustrating. The two places where the rubber meets the road with respect to phones are display and keyboard, i.e., basic input and output. We want both to be as perfect as possible, relative to our individual needs. The closest I've yet come to perfection in both respects was the Passport, but there were so many other app-related problems that I eventually had to give it up. The K2LE keyboard was very nice, though. But having to go into Settings and select the option to keep the keyboard visible in order to use Gboard for the six special characters I need was just another thing that was already becoming a major annoyance.
    11-01-18 11:29 AM
    You're not wrong. This was the very first thing I did. I set it to the largest available size, but that's still noticeably smaller than what I have on my LGG6, which is not set to the largest font size, but one size smaller. As I said, I wanted to be able to adapt to this difference, but it just wasn't happening.

It's frustrating. The two places where the rubber meets the road with respect to phones are display and keyboard, i.e., basic input and output. We want both to be as perfect as possible, relative to our individual needs. The closest I've yet come to perfection in both respects was the Passport, but there were so many other app-related problems that I eventually had to give it up. The K2LE keyboard was very nice, though. But having to go into Settings and select the option to keep the keyboard visible in order to use Gboard for the six special characters I need was just another thing that was already becoming a major annoyance.
    I believe there is a quicker way to enable the on screen keyboard.
    Some setting.
    But I don't use it so don't remember but had enabled the option once just to see it.
    But yeah the font size should suit your needs.
    Pity it doesn't, otherwise the LE is a fine phone.
    11-01-18 11:40 AM
    Some setting.
    But I don't use it so don't remember but had enabled the option once just to see it.
    Can't find that quicker way. If someone comes up with it like it would be great because I've missed it some time I handle it with one hand.
    11-01-18 11:46 AM
    Can't find that quicker way. If someone comes up with it like it would be great because I've missed it some time I handle it with one hand.
    I'll try messing around and let you know if I find it.
    ElGorgon likes this.
    11-01-18 11:49 AM
    Some setting.
    The SYM key does it, but it brings up the BB virtual keyboard. To get an alternative you have to use a permanent virtual keyboard. I really think they should change that, so that if an alternative is chosen the BB one is suppressed.
    11-01-18 12:17 PM
    The SYM key does it, but it brings up the BB virtual keyboard. To get an alternative you have to use a permanent virtual keyboard. I really think they should change that, so that if an alternative is chosen the BB one is suppressed.
    There is another way other than the sym key.
    I believe there was an article on CrackBerry that had listed an app. (Can't seem to find it)

ClassicSQC100-1/10.3.3.2163
    11-01-18 09:53 PM
    A few quick questions.

Phone
    Can you dial from the home screen using the keyboard, or in the phone app using the keyboard?
    Are there physical keys that can be programmed to answer/hang up?

HUB (email)
    Is the signature for email text only like it used to be (can you put a logo, etc)?

Can "R" and "F" be used to reply and forward respectively?
    11-04-18 04:27 PM
    A few quick questions.

Phone
    Can you dial from the home screen using the keyboard, or in the phone app using the keyboard?
    Are there physical keys that can be programmed to answer/hang up?

HUB (email)
    Is the signature for email text only like it used to be (can you put a logo, etc)?

Can "R" and "F" be used to reply and forward respectively?
    For the phone,

Just set the P key (or any other) to open the dialpad, and from there use the PKB to dial the number, and then hit the Enter key to initiate the call.
    All that without ever touching the screen.
    phuoc likes this.
    11-05-18 04:17 AM
41 12