I had been using the old BlackBerry browser (keyboard browser) to access my Yahoo/ATT mail that I could no longer get to work with the hub, but it seems now that is no longer working. Not surprised, many websites don't work quite right with that browser.

I am using Vivaldi for my other yahoo account and that works fine. I like to keep the Yahoo stuff isolated from my regular browser, just curious if there are good privacy browsers out there that might be a good option.

What are your favorite browsers? Any other good options you all like in addition to the usual FF, Chrome, brave and vivaldi?
    03-16-21 01:57 PM
    I had been using the old BlackBerry browser (keyboard browser) to access my Yahoo/ATT mail that I could no longer get to work with the hub, but it seems now that is no longer working. Not surprised, many websites don't work quite right with that browser.

I am using Vivaldi for my other yahoo account and that works fine. I like to keep the Yahoo stuff isolated from my regular browser, just curious if there are good privacy browsers out there that might be a good option.

What are your favorite browsers? Any other good options you all like in addition to the usual FF, Chrome, brave and vivaldi?
    Why not just use the Yahoo app?

I really don't think anything even touches Chrome on an Android device. Not to mention its seemless cross-platform password integration for websites and apps.

I just use the Tor browser for those rare cases I want to be a bit more discreet.
    skinnymike1 likes this.
    03-16-21 02:03 PM
    Kiwi, hands down, for me. First thing I do on an Android device is disable Chrome and install Kiwi instead.
    Last edited by mh1983; 03-17-21 at 12:27 PM.
    03-16-21 02:29 PM

Samsung Browser (Chromium based) with Ad Block works well for me
    03-16-21 05:02 PM
    I'm always monkeying around with browsers. Right now I'm using Bromite (a Chromium fork) with ad blocking and privacy enhancements (supposedly). I'm good with it so far.
    johnsliderbb likes this.
    03-16-21 05:23 PM
    I have been using Brave for several months now. I like it.
    03-16-21 06:48 PM
    Samsung Browser (Chromium based) with Ad Block works well for me
    I like Duck Duck...........seems to work fine. Besides the dog likes to chase them......lol
    johnsliderbb likes this.
    03-17-21 12:52 PM
    I have been using Brave for several months now. I like it.
    Same. Brave has worked out well for me.
    03-17-21 02:40 PM
    I like Duck Duck...........seems to work fine. Besides the dog likes to chase them......lol
    I use Duck Duck Go as the search engine within Samsung Browser
    03-17-21 03:28 PM
    Firefox with uBlock Origin to kill the ads and trackers.
    johnsliderbb likes this.
    03-17-21 06:45 PM
    Duck Duck Go
    elfabio80 likes this.
    03-17-21 08:35 PM
    I use Duck Duck Go as the search engine within Samsung Browser
    Interesting, what do you like about the samsung browser?

For me, I just use edge. It has good integration with the desktop PC if I want.
    03-24-21 09:07 AM
    Interesting, what do you like about the samsung browser?

For me, I just use edge. It has good integration with the desktop PC if I want.
    No tracking with Duck Duck Go as search engine and Ad block works in conjunction. (I like Edge as a Win 10 user with the sync capability)
    03-25-21 06:42 PM
    I use Via mostly, and the others I like are Brave (Brave Nightly), Lightning, Superfast Browser, Admin Browser for sometimes easier downloads, and, when I want to bypass invasive popups and scripts on some sites and I want to Just Read The Words, I open things in Text Browser, works like charm and hyperlinks work from there too. So far my emails still open in imap, dumped Yahoo when it said i couldn't use imap anymore.
    03-25-21 10:00 PM