I have Key2 with dual sim. Google Fi on both sims. It works well, though strangely, sometimes when the signal is low, I lose signal on sim1 but not on sim2.

I can't get wifi calling or wifi texting to work (regular texting does work). I have been able to work around the wifi texting issue by using Google Hangouts during flights, which will do texts. But photos are not coming nor sending.

I am loving being back to bberry. I was on iphone for several years, but XS was terrible. Heavy, expensive, ugly. The deal breaker was that the speakerphone on XS was unusable.

I am rediscovering things I used to love. Keyboard shortcuts. LED notifications. Wow. I only miss the trackball. Too bad LE doesn't have keyboard mouse. But the Key2 regular sound too heavy.
    Last edited by bberrysuper; 02-04-19 at 12:12 AM.
    01-23-19 12:15 AM
    Same here. Sim1 =Verizon and sim2=Google FI. Standard text not working to receive text but can send. excellent so far with great coverage from both carriers LTE networks.
    01-30-19 03:48 PM
    Update:

I found that I cannot receive mms unless that sim is assigned as the default data sim. The primary data sim send/receive mms is fine.

You can use google hangout to receive mms on the secondary sim, but I am not sure google hangout does international texting.

Also, hotspot wasn't working initially. I reset the network setting and now it seems to work.
    Last edited by bberrysuper; 02-09-19 at 05:34 PM.
    02-04-19 12:10 AM