08-10-18 03:12 PM
    BlackBerry KEY2 LE caught on camera once again https://www.crackberry.com/blackberr...era-once-again
    08-10-18 03:36 PM
    BlackBerry KEY2 LE caught on camera once again https://www.crackberry.com/blackberr...era-once-again
    CrackBerry just repeating what Android Police scooped them on...

Pretty much what we had known... other than the change to the keyboard functionality.
    08-10-18 03:43 PM
    I think I could easily forego the trackpad keyboard. The only time I use it is to delete whole words by swiping left. Would that work on the screen? I assume it would.
    08-15-18 02:55 PM
    I think I could easily forego the trackpad keyboard. The only time I use it is to delete whole words by swiping left. Would that work on the screen? I assume it would.
    Don't you swipe and scroll the pages and screens with the PKB? It avoids touching the screen all the time.
    08-16-18 01:25 PM
    Don't you swipe and scroll the pages and screens with the PKB? It avoids touching the screen all the time.
    For some reason I've never used the trackpad feature on the Passport. I prefer to use the screen. Part of it is because the passport is only a three row keyboard and I'm constantly flicking my finger up on the screen if I try use the keyboard. I've never used the four row key phones.
    08-17-18 01:48 AM
    To each his own, I use that all the time on my Passport.
    08-17-18 10:20 AM
    i can understand why people wouldn't use it. You just get into a habit. and iof you've never had it, you will never miss it.
    08-17-18 06:53 PM
    I love this feature and I use it all the time on passport!
    I'm really not happy it's not there on the Key2 LE!

Posted via CB10
    08-17-18 06:56 PM
    Wait a minute... does this mean you can't swipe up to select words when you're typing?

Posted via CB10
    08-17-18 07:00 PM
    Wait a minute... does this mean you can't swipe up to select words when you're typing?

Posted via CB10
    Yep. Have to tap the word suggestions at the bottom of the screen instead.

Posted via CB10
    08-17-18 09:30 PM
    Yep. Have to tap the word suggestions at the bottom of the screen instead.

Posted via CB10
    oh well there's always the option of a used black KeyOne then I guess...

anyway by the time Key2 LE will be on the market for grabs the price for a black KeyOne will be low enough to seriously consider it!

Sucks as I really thought I had found my 2019 device with Key2 LE!
    08-18-18 04:12 AM
    yep, I love the flick option on both the Motion and Keyone
    08-18-18 06:22 AM
    oh well there's always the option of a used black KeyOne then I guess...

anyway by the time Key2 LE will be on the market for grabs the price for a black KeyOne will be low enough to seriously consider it!

Sucks as I really thought I had found my 2019 device with Key2 LE!
    If you like the heavier weight, glossy keys and boxier look of the KEYone, then yeah go for that instead if you really value the trackpad function.

I'm more disappointed at the reduction of 500mAh in battery capacity while not making the device shorter or not using the saved space for including wireless charging.
    08-19-18 06:33 AM
    If you like the heavier weight, glossy keys and boxier look of the KEYone, then yeah go for that instead if you really value the trackpad function.

I'm more disappointed at the reduction of 500mAh in battery capacity while not making the device shorter or not using the saved space for including wireless charging.
    This. The loss of batteries capacity drives me nuts too. With the lower power chip it might be okay, but I would like it to be larger, not smaller. Imagine this setup with a 5000 mah battery.
    the_boon and phuoc like this.
    08-20-18 01:00 AM