I have just finished setting up this Key2 LE for the most part. It was going good when all of a sudden, it locked me out and is now asking for a password that i did not set. I have to at least wipe it to start again. There seems to be no limit to the amount of times I try to open it. What in the world should I do? All my info looks to still be intact..
    12-02-21 05:22 PM
    I have just finished setting up this Key2 LE for the most part. It was going good when all of a sudden, it locked me out and is now asking for a password that i did not set. I have to at least wipe it to start again. There seems to be no limit to the amount of times I try to open it. What in the world should I do? All my info looks to still be intact..
    It's looking for your Google credentials most likely. It's the anti-theft protection.
    12-02-21 06:05 PM
    Since I did set up a Google account, I did try that but no dice. It has let me retry a password (which I did not set) about 30 times . If I could just do the factory reset, I will have lost nothing that I cannot replace.
    12-02-21 06:13 PM
    Since I did set up a Google account, I did try that but no dice. It has let me retry a password (which I did not set) about 30 times . If I could just do the factory reset, I will have lost nothing that I cannot replace.
    You can try wiping it with an autoloader.

/blackberry-key2-le-f474/key2-le-act575-autoloader-nov-2020-patch-1188996/
    12-02-21 06:21 PM
    The link is taking me back to this forum page. What am I doing wrong here?
    12-02-21 06:32 PM
    Okay, I'm here helping out diffused. Started the download of the link you provided. I'm in a fringe area, and it will take about 6 hours. Once downloaded, what's the next step. BTW, I have the BB Key2 LE tethered to my computer now.
    Thanks! doug
    12-02-21 07:31 PM
    Okay, I'm here helping out diffused. Started the download of the link you provided. I'm in a fringe area, and it will take about 6 hours. Once downloaded, what's the next step. BTW, I have the BB Key2 LE tethered to my computer now.
    Thanks! doug
    The instructions are at the top of the linked thread.
    dougp01 likes this.
    12-02-21 07:33 PM
    UPDATE:

After a an overnight download, I was able to get to the device to the bootloader screen and run the flashall.bat with no trouble. The whole process took less than 5 minutes and the phone rebooted to the out-of-box start screen. Diffused should have no trouble taking it from here.

Thanks so much!

Doug
    12-03-21 10:23 AM
    UPDATE:

After a an overnight download, I was able to get to the device to the bootloader screen and run the flashall.bat with no trouble. The whole process took less than 5 minutes and the phone rebooted to the out-of-box start screen. Diffused should have no trouble taking it from here.

Thanks so much!

Doug
    Good stuff.
    12-03-21 10:41 AM