Hello.

First of all english is not my native language and i hope you can understand me anyway.
    I couldn't find an answer in ther german forums, and now im looking for help in the international forums.

I really hated to do it but i had to switch from BB10 over to android because my old BB10 just didnt boot up anymore.

So now im trying to create a few entries on my calendar, but no luck so far.
    Choosing a BlackberryHub+Account and entering my Email, from my old BB it keeps telling me im already using this username for the account (of my email address).
    I really don't know what i can do.
    And it drives me crazy, because its an important thing to do but simply impossible to execute.
    07-23-19 08:40 AM
    So now im trying to create a few entries on my calendar, but no luck so far.
    Choosing a BlackberryHub+Account and entering my Email, from my old BB it keeps telling me im already using this username for the account (of my email address).
    Where exactly are you trying to do that?

If you're coming from BB10 and your old device is busted, then on your new android device you should add the account your calendar was synchronized to on the calendar app (on the cog in the upper right side of the calendar app, under "accounts", click on the plus sign on the upper right). But first, you need to add said account to the BlackBerry hub+, via the inbox app (cog in the upper right side of the inbox app, first option under "accounts", plus sign on the upper right).

If that didn't help you, try posting a screenshot here so we can better understand where you're having problems.
    07-23-19 02:00 PM
    Thanks for your answer.
    I have followed all the steps above.
    And i found "Add an app to Blackberry Hub+ Inbox".
    But for some reason the calendar app doesn't show up.
    I can see the "contacts" , "calculator" and so on.
    But no calendar app.
    07-30-19 08:52 AM