Just wondering if anyone is rocking a case? I don't think I am going to get one because this device just feels amazing in the hands. Also I don't think there are many options for cases anyways currently.
    10-21-18 10:12 AM
    no i dont. it feels great naked, using it like that now.
    10-22-18 02:11 AM
    With the polycarbonate build, for the first time I feel totally confident without a case since the days of my Bold 9700. No case is going on this beauty. I always had a fear with my KEYone. The KEY2 LE, nope!
    anon(10538261) likes this.
    10-22-18 05:30 AM
    With the polycarbonate build, for the first time I feel totally confident without a case since the days of my Bold 9700. No case is going on this beauty. I always had a fear with my KEYone. The KEY2 LE, nope!
    The only reason to want a case on the LE is if you really want more weight and/or bulk.
    Not sure why one would want that but many seem to associate "heft" with "premium".

I associate it with "more prone to breakage if dropped" lol
    10-22-18 07:48 AM
    No case for me either. To me, cases are for protection and my Key2 LE seems solid enough to not warrant extra protection. Hopefully I won't be proven otherwise.
    anon(10538261) likes this.
    10-22-18 09:44 AM
    I have a TPU skin on mine. I always use these. Yes it adds a bit of bulk, but it's worth it to me. For one thing, the skin is grippier than the naked phone. It also has enough lip to protect the screen if placed face down and to protect the camera if placed face up. And the case protects the edges in case of a drop.
    10-28-18 09:48 PM
    I'm looking to get an LE by the end of the year and do not plan on putting a case on it. the only reason I would put anything on the phone would be for grip. How does the grip feel compared to the Classic or Q10 (last bb's I used)? I didn't put cases on those and the grip was fine.
    10-29-18 09:47 AM
    I'm looking to get an LE by the end of the year and do not plan on putting a case on it. the only reason I would put anything on the phone would be for grip. How does the grip feel compared to the Classic or Q10 (last bb's I used)? I didn't put cases on those and the grip was fine.
    Grip is pretty good on the LE, much better than the KEYone.

Not as good as the Priv but that's probably because the rubber texture on that one wrapped around the sides.

The lighter weight of the LE also means better balance in the hand and less chance of dropping it
    10-29-18 10:17 AM
    I grabbed a CoverON case off Amazon for my LE. I've always been a fan of the extra protection, and have come to like having the extra bulk. I used an OtterBox Defender on my Curve and Q10 and would gladly pick up something similar for the LE if It was available.
    10-29-18 09:01 PM
    Can anyone confirm that the Priv holster will work with the LE like it did with the standard Key2?

Posted via CB10
    10-31-18 12:01 PM
    Can anyone confirm that the Priv holster will work with the LE like it did with the standard Key2?

Posted via CB10
    Can't confirm but they are essentially the same width and the LE is a tad shorter so I don't see why not
    10-31-18 01:17 PM
    Amazon has Naked Holsters that fit perfectly, made for the LE !
    07-14-19 04:52 PM
    Since my gorgeous Atomic LE is plastic I too bought the CoverOn clear case to protect against drops had it has did the job a handful of times thankfully. As an observation, based on the wear mine shows around the USB port; the cover protects the beautiful Atomic finish as well.
    07-15-19 08:24 AM
    Since my gorgeous Atomic LE is plastic I too bought the CoverOn clear case to protect against drops had it has did the job a handful of times thankfully. As an observation, based on the wear mine shows around the USB port; the cover protects the beautiful Atomic finish as well.
    Same exact as what I have.

Actually, I have a clear CoverON for both my Atomic LE and Red KEY2.

I've had the one for the LE since January so it's already started turning a bit yellow.

If I go back to my LE for a bit, I might just carry it without a case.
    07-15-19 09:52 AM
    I just bought an LE holster works great from amazon it's the Nakedcellphone.com
    07-17-19 07:53 AM
    I have a TopAce, doesn't add much bulk and is clear
    07-18-19 07:24 PM