Do Key2 cases fit the Key2 LE or do you have to buy multiple cases?
    10-15-18 03:18 PM
    I ordered a case for my LE and just ordered a KEY2 so I'll soon find out. Honestly, I wouldn't bet on it but the designs and dimensions are indeed very similar
    10-15-18 03:19 PM
    I don't think they will. So far I found one case designed specifically for the LE.
    The pictures here say it will not fit the regular Key2.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...UvbUpU13295597
    the_boon likes this.
    10-15-18 03:54 PM
    I don't think they will. So far I found one case designed specifically for the LE.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...UvbUpU13295616
    Nice to know that something exists for the LE
    10-15-18 04:26 PM
    I am wondering when the blackberry softshell is going to be available. I like the blue/green one.

https://blackberrymobile.com/accessories/key2-le/
    10-16-18 02:49 PM
    I am wondering when the blackberry softshell is going to be available. I like the blue/green one.

Doesn't look like it covers the top and it doesn't cover the bottom either

I miss the KEYone soft shell case which was really awesome
    10-16-18 02:56 PM
    There won't be a Pocket case for K2LE?
    10-17-18 01:13 PM
    The dimensions are off. Some flexible cases may fit but in general, you should live by the thought they won't.
    10-17-18 03:18 PM
    Being polycarbonate does the device even need a case? if I pick up an LE it will be to use it naked. My S9 and S7 before have necessitated a case. At least my Spigen Rugged case makes my S9 feel polycarbonate like. 🤔
    the_boon likes this.
    10-17-18 03:30 PM
    Being polycarbonate does the device even need a case? if I pick up an LE it will be to use it naked. My S9 and S7 before have necessitated a case. At least my Spigen Rugged case makes my S9 feel polycarbonate like. 🤔
    I'm using it naked, that's the way...
    10-17-18 03:34 PM
    The dimensions are off. Some flexible cases may fit but in general, you should live by the thought they won't.
    I just got a KEY2 and a case for my LE and the case can sort of fit the KEY2 but it takes quite some force to get it in, and even then, the headphone jack is partially covered up by the case. The rest of the case lines up okay with the phone, I'd say it's like 70% - 80% compatible but not quite there.
    10-17-18 03:40 PM
    I am using it naked right now, and can probably do so. It feels good without the case but I am deathly afraid to drop the phone and break it.
    10-17-18 05:45 PM
    Hi everyone, I own a Key2 LE and it's a great device. I bought a case from Amazon and just received it today, fits like a glove and nothing is blocked. It's made by TekTide Invisible Armor and they make see through flex cases. when you order, make sure to choose the LE version because they make also for KeyOne and Key2. hope that helps! Good luck and happy BB'ing!
    the_boon likes this.
    10-17-18 06:41 PM

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...UvbUpU13296652
    Wow, thank you for this link! I've been searching for any kind of key2 LE case and so far all I could find was the clear one. Let me know if you find more!
    10-17-18 10:41 PM
    Has anyone found a screen protector for the Key2 LE? I bought one from Amazon but it was meant for a key2 so it doesn't really fit well. Same thing with a case that I bought. It's slightly bigger for a key2 LE
    10-17-18 10:47 PM
    Wow, thank you for this link! I've been searching for any kind of key2 LE case and so far all I could find was the clear one. Let me know if you find more!
    Thanks was looking for one as well
    10-17-18 11:39 PM
    Has anyone found a screen protector for the Key2 LE? I bought one from Amazon but it was meant for a key2 so it doesn't really fit well. Same thing with a case that I bought. It's slightly bigger for a key2 LE
    I have bought one from ebay, and it fits almost perfectly. The only problem are the both sensors on the right side. The screen protector is only for one. I don't know if this screen protector would fit for the normal Key2. But I have now complains until now, it seems the sensors do work.
    10-21-18 12:35 PM

This is disappointing. The OEM softshell for the Key² was criticised for leaving a large portion of the bottom uncovered instead of just have cutout holes for the speaker port and charging point. So for the Key² LE not only do they leave this as it is but they cut another chunk out of the top.
    10-21-18 12:59 PM
    This is disappointing. The OEM softshell for the Key² was criticised for leaving a large portion of the bottom uncovered instead of just have cutout holes for the speaker port and charging point. So for the Key² LE not only do they leave this as it is but they cut another chunk out of the top.
    The only OEM soft shell case that was awesome was the KEYone's.
    10-21-18 01:15 PM
    I put my Key2's Seidio Surface case on my Key2 LE and it seems to fit ok.
    10-21-18 06:43 PM
    I put my Key2's Seidio Surface case on my Key2 LE and it seems to fit ok.
    The headphone jack placement is the main reason for the incompatibility between the two
    skrble likes this.
    10-22-18 12:58 AM
    Wouldn't dream of putting a case on this device, the polycarbonate build adds to the reinforced feel and durability of the device. As well as overall, it's light years ahead of KEYone in terms of weight distribution and balance.
    10-22-18 05:32 AM
    Wouldn't dream of putting a case on this device, the polycarbonate build adds to the reinforced feel and durability of the device. As well as overall, it's light years ahead of KEYone in terms of weight distribution and balance.
    Glad to see you enjoying and praising a BBMo device again.

I'm happy with my slate LE which I keep as secondary since I'm on a regular KEY2 now, but I can't freaking wait for the Atomic, hell they should have called the "sLATE Edition" at this point
    10-22-18 05:58 AM
    I just found a screen protector that fits the BlackBerry Key2 LE so I thought I'd share it with you:

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07H83JS3X...UvbUpU13298969

I hope this helps someone else who was searching for one just like me!
    10-22-18 08:25 PM
    I bought one from ebay which was supposed to be a tempered glass/plastic hybrid film and it's too damn tall so there's inevitable huge bubble either on the top or the bottom, depending on the placement.
    10-23-18 04:18 AM
33 12