Hi,

I have BBE100-4 unit and I tried to turn on VoWIFI and VoLTE. I tried dialing *#*#46368676#*#* to turn both on but it seems that the options are disabled. Anyone encountered the same issue? How to solve this?
    Attached Thumbnails Disabled Wifi Calling and VoLTE toggles in secret "testing" menu through dialer-sc.jpg  
    02-04-20 11:43 AM
    What carrier are you using?

This is generally carrier controlled features...
    02-04-20 11:58 AM
    What carrier are you using?

This is generally carrier controlled features...
    I tried using SMART PH. My iPhone with the same SIM got VoWifi right off the bat, so I am really confused why my KEY2 LE got none when I inserted the same SIM...
    02-06-20 12:02 AM
    I tried using SMART PH. My iPhone with the same SIM got VoWifi right off the bat, so I am really confused why my KEY2 LE got none when I inserted the same SIM...
    Because Apple forces carriers to enable it for all of their phones. If they don't then they aren't allowed to sell iPhones. But generally carriers will disable it for other devices except for ones that they specifically allow.
    02-14-20 12:45 PM
    Because Apple forces carriers to enable it for all of their phones. If they don't then they aren't allowed to sell iPhones. But generally carriers will disable it for other devices except for ones that they specifically allow.
    Yeah they still hold a few "features" back as premium... for those customer that buy their phones.

So the real question is still what carrier... then other that use that carrier and have a BB can comment on if it works for them.
    02-14-20 02:21 PM