I just got my Key2 LE and I'd forgotten about the thing on the lock screen where, below the date and above the top notification, it shows the count of each notification. I vaguely remember it, maybe from my Priv, but I don't have it on my KeyOne.

I can't figure out where the setting for that is, either on my LE or my KeyOne. Can anyone help? Or maybe it just can't be disabled and the KeyOne simply didn't have it?
    10-31-18 12:12 PM
    I just got my Key2 LE and I'd forgotten about the thing on the lock screen where, below the date and above the top notification, it shows the count of each notification. I vaguely remember it, maybe from my Priv, but I don't have it on my KeyOne.

I can't figure out where the setting for that is, either on my LE or my KeyOne. Can anyone help? Or maybe it just can't be disabled and the KeyOne simply didn't have it?
    Setting >> Notifications >> Tap gear above >> On the lock screen >> don't show notifications at all
    11-02-18 10:23 AM
    Thanks, that removed the counter, but it also made notifications not show on the lock screen at all, which wasn't quite what I wanted. That is, I want the notifications, I just don't want that count showing how many there are.

But, that led me in the right direction, and I found it!

For anyone else interested, go to Settings -> Apps & notifications -> Notifications -> Categorized notification, and turn that to Off. You'll still have notifications, but won't have the first line wasted on the count of notifications.
    11-02-18 12:21 PM