Understand your situation, hard to make decision. As per description, only package is damaged but not the mobile . That could be the reason why the photos are not posted.

Not sure if there will be any return policy, if so then consider buying this.

I'm not right person to advise you as I never bought any used products from amazon.
    No its on the mobile too. This is the exact description:

Item is in original packaging, but packaging has damage. Medium (less than 1” x 1”) cosmetic imperfection on front of item. Medium (less than 1” x 1”) cosmetic imperfection on top of item. Medium (less than 1” x 1”) cosmetic imperfection on the sides of item. Small scratches on screen (less than 1/4 in. x 1/4 in.). Accessories may have cosmetic damage.
    01-26-19 08:05 AM
    It is amazon prime so I am able to return the item I would have to pay for the shipping back though
    01-26-19 08:06 AM
    It is amazon prime so I am able to return the item I would have to pay for the shipping back though
    Good then you may try
    01-26-19 08:52 AM
    Good then you may try
    I bought it new lol. I just can't take the risk with a used phone. It will be here by tonight I am so pumped!
    01-26-19 10:56 AM
    Good then you may try
    I honestly have never been so excited for a phone to get here lol. I am confident I will be able to sell my Le as well and since I am using the 1100 I got for my breitling watch this phone isn't costing me a thing really so I am glad I decided to go with a brand new key 2 silver.
    01-26-19 11:38 AM
    I honestly have never been so excited for a phone to get here lol. I am confident I will be able to sell my Le as well and since I am using the 1100 I got for my breitling watch this phone isn't costing me a thing really so I am glad I decided to go with a brand new key 2 silver.
    Excellent, welcome to k2 family. Will wait for your initial review
    01-26-19 11:48 AM
    I wish I never bought the key 2 Le
    I wouldn't regret it.

You can always keep the LE as a backup phone and trust me, it's good to have a backup.

The LE is an extremely dependable device, and BBMo's best imo.

However, if the later built KEY2's have an improved spacebar like yours has, then I guess I could call it tie.
    01-27-19 12:29 AM
    I wouldn't regret it.

You can always keep the LE as a backup phone and trust me, it's good to have a backup.

However, if the later built KEY2's have an improved spacebar like yours has, then I guess I could call it tie.
    Definitely would not call it a tie. The key 2 is the more premium device especially if you got the silver. The look, the feel, the weight of the phone everything just feels better to me but again it depends on whether you got a good build date.
    01-27-19 06:13 AM
    I wouldn't regret it.

Although I will say at least the price of the Le is reasonable. If not for selling my watch I doubt I would have bought this phone. Almost a grand Canadian taxes all in is a ridiculous price for this phone. It is way to over priced
    01-27-19 06:28 AM
    Swappa.com sellers are selling Key2's in the $395-$450 range mostly. You can set it to receive notice when one is listed. They are getting snapped up within an hour or so.
    01-27-19 06:48 AM
    Swappa.com sellers are selling Key2's in the $395-$450 range mostly. You can set it to receive notice when one is listed. They are getting snapped up within an hour or so.
    That's great if you are American. North of the border we are paying close to a grand taxes all in for the key 2 silver. Unless of course you buy it from someone privately but I am glad I bought mine brand new with a build date of December. I know I will be keeping this device for a long time unless the key 3 completely blows me out of the water but as crackberry Kevin has said I don't think the key 3 will be arriving anytime soon certainly not in 2019.
    01-27-19 11:13 AM
    That's great if you are American. North of the border we are paying close to a grand taxes all in for the key 2 silver. Unless of course you buy it from someone privately but I am glad I bought mine brand new with a build date of December. I know I will be keeping this device for a long time unless the key 3 completely blows me out of the water but as crackberry Kevin has said I don't think the key 3 will be arriving anytime soon certainly not in 2019.
    Why wouldn't the KEY3 arrive in 2019?
    01-30-19 03:24 PM
    Why wouldn't the KEY3 arrive in 2019?
    The Key2 and Key2 LE are satisfactorily performing from a sales perspective. VZW has just agreed to sell in business channel... Key3 would just fragment the latest efforts.
    01-30-19 04:25 PM
    The Key2 and Key2 LE are satisfactorily performing from a sales perspective. VZW has just agreed to sell in business channel... Key3 would just fragment the latest efforts.
    Well that sux!
    01-30-19 04:53 PM
    Is this reason based on anything or is it an educated guess?
    01-30-19 05:07 PM
    Is this reason based on anything or is it an educated guess?
    It’s an educated guess supported by recent interviews with BBMo regarding Key2 sales and fact that VZW publicly announced VZW Key2 LE offering to business customers recently.
    01-30-19 05:46 PM
    It’s an educated guess supported by recent interviews with BBMo regarding Key2 sales and fact that VZW publicly announced VZW Key2 LE offering to business customers recently.
    Can you give me the source from the interview? Not I don't believe you, but I would like to read it.

I guess you have a point. When having the KEY2 as premium, and KEY2 LE as cheap alternative, a new KEY3 would screw the balance in the product portfolio. Making the KEY2 the new LE.

And let's be honest, the market really doesn't need a yearly update of phones anymore.

Edit: and also, the lack of a KEY2 pricedrop and no leaks also might that you'll be right
    01-31-19 11:36 AM
    I have a different perspective on this. When you are effectively releasing only 2 models overall, if you don't refresh them annually you both give up potential upgrade sales from previous BB owners and you continue to fall behind in the market overall. I suspect we will see an annual refresh - it only makes sense and keeps them at the pace of other handset makers. We will see...
    01-31-19 01:23 PM
    Factors outside BBMo control is what decides bulk of phone sales with competing OEMs and BBMo is learning to build its sales model based on where the industry appears to be going. Vast majority of sales with largest OEMs in the West are through carriers. OEMs want this because it means higher profit margins. Look to Apple with all it’s stores and it sells majority of phones locked to carriers or with carrier plans. It partners with carriers in a variety of ways so that carrier and OEM both are happy with relationship as could be, where compromises are made.

Too many devices and lack of consistency is failure trait of the old BlackBerry which really was a software company that fell into the hardware business. It failed in hardware long before any BB10 was ever thought of, because it was selling BIS and forcing you to purchase device. It had marketshare as the primary game in town.

If BBMo can develop a profitable niche for carriers with PKB hardware, then carriers will support. The Curve was a successful device with carriers and the LE seems to be a similar inexpensive niche. That may be all that carriers want for now and they generate better probabilities of profit than individuals ever will.
    01-31-19 08:57 PM
69 123