I use my KEY2 more than LE simply because I like the keyboard better. That's not to say the LE keyboard is bad, it's just smaller and doesn't feel as differentiated between the keys than the KEY2. There's seperation between the KEY2 keys that's just not there on the KEY2 LE IMO.
    farusa likes this.
    01-17-19 04:51 PM
    and in saying that I just caved and bought the silver key 2 LOL..the more I think about the battery I need to have the Key 2...i am going to put my Le up for sale.
    01-17-19 08:07 PM
    I use my KEY2 more than LE simply because I like the keyboard better. That's not to say the LE keyboard is bad, it's just smaller and doesn't feel as differentiated between the keys than the KEY2. There's seperation between the KEY2 keys that's just not there on the KEY2 LE IMO.
    My will is weak..forget used I want a brand new silver key 2 baby!
    Attached Thumbnails Did anyone go back to a KEY2?-6556.jpg  
    01-17-19 08:21 PM
    My will is weak..forget used I want a brand new silver key 2 baby!
    Nothing like new. You begin writing it's history through everyday use and you know it hasn't been tampered or altered without your knowledge.
    anon(10572257) likes this.
    01-17-19 08:34 PM
    Nothing like new. You begin writing it's history through everyday use and you know it hasn't been tampered or altered without your knowledge.
    You have the silver Key 2 right? How different is it from the keyone in your opinion?
    01-17-19 08:55 PM
    Key2 is a disappointment in the Camera category. while the keyboard is perfect (non Lite version) Its a shame they already made it to dual lens but made in worst. KEYone has better camera than Key2 @_@
    01-18-19 12:44 AM
    You have the silver Key 2 right? How different is it from the keyone in your opinion?
    I'd say everyone's opinion and perspective differs but I assume you seem to relate to what I stated previous assuming you're questions pertains to the keyboards.

The Keyone I like but if I were to use it as a daily driver it would have to be the 4 / 64GB variant. For me the keyboard is too tight. I know I could adjust to it but I choose not to. The feel of typing on the keys is as a BlackBerry should feel and I found the capacitive swipe to be on par as well.

Both KEY2'S that I've owned were black. The size of the keyboard is much improved and appreciated.
    Did not completely love the feel of the keys at first but it was OK and I did enjoy them after I adjusted. On both KEY2'S that I've owned, the spacebar was weak and it definitely took time to adjust to typing with that. More so on the second I did insert spaces where I did not intend breaking up words.
    The capacitive touch took three swipes at times to get the action to react. (I did try out a showroom model and it was the same for swiping). I am not sure if I had kept it longer that I may have figured out if there was a specific way to get it to react better but I did not think it would improve. I let my friend try the swipe actions out and his observations were identical.

The six GB of ram and faster processor make the KEY2 an obvious choice for a physical keyboard phone of today. I did not experience any lag and it performed well.

I would have to own multiple versions of this phone to know if all spacebars and capacitive touch are the same and that would be quite the trial lol. It's possible phones vary just as persons opinions so it is difficult to say 100% my experience applies to every KEY2. Judging by the forums I think I'm generally correct.
    Last edited by The_Passporter; 01-18-19 at 03:39 PM.
    01-18-19 04:28 AM
    I did own a key 2 briefly and had those same issues but I've heard from a few people on these forums that they didn't have similar issues. My main gripe is the battery on the Le. With heavy use it won't last be the day. I remember my keyone was just a beast and would easily get me through a day without worrying about charging it
    The KEYone and LE both need a 45 minute quick charge boost if I'm using them heavy that day. What I've found on the LE is the quick charge gets me a bit more than the KEYone. I find the battery life very similar.
    01-18-19 07:19 AM
    And in all honesty how much better can the key 3 be from the key 2? I mean even the keyone black edition is just as good as the key 2. And this is a silver edition that is unique and stands out. I could easily see myself skipping the key 3 and sticking with the Key 2 silver
    It could be a lot better. The keyboard could be more like the classic. The speakers could be more like the Priv. There could be software improvements. The camera?
    skkayman likes this.
    01-19-19 08:53 AM
    Been using the KEY2 LE Atomic for almost three weeks now. I thought I'd miss the capacitive keyboard but surprisingly, I have not.

In fact, I picked up my KEY2 today and used it for a couple of hours and just couldn't get over how clacky the spacebar was. Also, I'd forgotten how annoying mis-swipes of word suggestions and random pop-ups of the virtual symbol keyboard had gotten.

I do still love my KEY2, but find that the typing experience is so much more satisfying on the LE. Plus it's lighter. If they could put the same specs of the KEY2 into the LE, I'd be in heaven!
    01-19-19 10:50 PM
    Been using the KEY2 LE Atomic for almost three weeks now. I thought I'd miss the capacitive keyboard but surprisingly, I have not.

In fact, I picked up my KEY2 today and used it for a couple of hours and just couldn't get over how clacky the spacebar was. Also, I'd forgotten how annoying mis-swipes of word suggestions and random pop-ups of the virtual symbol keyboard had gotten.

I do still love my KEY2, but find that the typing experience is so much more satisfying on the LE. Plus it's lighter. If they could put the same specs of the KEY2 into the LE, I'd be in heaven!
    Amazing how the Le seems to be getting more love than the Key 2. Is the space bar really that loud on the key 2?
    01-19-19 10:59 PM
    Amazing how the Le seems to be getting more love than the Key 2. Is the space bar really that loud on the key 2?
    The loudness is one thing, not the worse.

It's really the underwhelming resistance of that key which got on my nerves.

It takes too little force to depress it compared to all the other keys.

And if the unit has a loose/wobbly spacebar, then that's a third annoying thing about it.

This is a big reason why many (including myself) praise the LE over the KEY2, because the LE's keyboard is consistent and flawless.
    01-19-19 11:37 PM
    I disagree quite a bit. I remember in one of the podcasts as well you said the Key 2 feels more premium. There is no different between the feel of these devices and even if there was it's so minor. They are both exact same device. A person would only notice the PKB size difference if they were coming from the keyone
    01-22-19 06:01 PM
    I disagree quite a bit.
    I disagree with your disagreement Marshall.
    01-22-19 06:03 PM
    Ha ha. I disagree as well - I had both devices with me at the same time for a week and the keyboard side-by-side are NOT the same - the Key2 keys are noticeably larger and have more travel so they feel a little "smooshier" compared to the LE. I can even tell you that I found the touchscreen to be more responsive on the Key2 vs the LE and the built-in vibration mechanism is much more refined on the Key2 vs the LE. BTW, I am not defending the Key2 here - I actually like the LE keyboard a little better and the reception is better. Just pointing out that they are definitely NOT the same...
    01-22-19 11:16 PM
    Lol
    I would but I don't see any point in a non capacitive keyboard. I just can't justify it
    I had this exact thinking prior to owning an LE.

Now I have changed my mind. The capacitivelessness of the LE hasn't bothered me like I thought it would. It's a great phone regardless.

I only used the capacitive keys for scrolling webpages, swiping left to delete, and occasionally swiping up for words. Although I miss all of that, it isn't a deal-breaker like I thought it would be.

Posted via CB10
    01-23-19 02:56 AM
    I would have to agree that the LE is getting more love then the KEY2 because of the spacebar first but also the failed attempt at capacitive touch.
    01-23-19 03:50 AM
    I would have to agree that the LE is getting more love then the KEY2 because of the spacebar first but also the failed attempt at capacitive touch.
    I am glad I didn't go ahead and jump ship and buy the key 2 silver. After going to a store and actually holding the device and typing on it there is literally no difference between the two beside the capacitive keyboard which from the feed back from a lot of people on this forum is a hit or miss. As for the battery life the battery life is only a little better on the key 2. If you normally use a phone and are not glued to it 24/7 and actually have a life the key 2 Le is more than enough. I instead have invested in a very stylish silver key ring to add some bling to my key 2 Le it which arrives tomorrow. I will stick with this device until the key 3 arrives
    the_boon and conbrio29 like this.
    01-23-19 09:49 AM
    Ha ha. I disagree as well - I had both devices with me at the same time for a week and the keyboard side-by-side are NOT the same - the Key2 keys are noticeably larger and have more travel so they feel a little "smooshier" compared to the LE. I can even tell you that I found the touchscreen to be more responsive on the Key2 vs the LE and the built-in vibration mechanism is much more refined on the Key2 vs the LE. BTW, I am not defending the Key2 here - I actually like the LE keyboard a little better and the reception is better. Just pointing out that they are definitely NOT the same...
    They PKB is marginally bigger on the Key 2 IMO..and it doesn't feel more premium than the Le..
    01-23-19 05:18 PM
    I am glad I didn't go ahead and jump ship and buy the key 2 silver. After going to a store and actually holding the device and typing on it there is literally no difference between the two beside the capacitive keyboard which from the feed back from a lot of people on this forum is a hit or miss. As for the battery life the battery life is only a little better on the key 2. If you normally use a phone and are not glued to it 24/7 and actually have a life the key 2 Le is more than enough. I instead have invested in a very stylish silver key ring to add some bling to my key 2 Le it which arrives tomorrow. I will stick with this device until the key 3 arrives
    Haha I like the comment about the battery. True enough though, maybe if people could throttle their phone use then they wouldn't complain about the battery so much. I like the LE. It's a great device.
    01-25-19 07:29 AM
    Capacitive touch is hit or miss? Who said, this is hit always? After using my Blackberry KEY² Black Edition for a month, I have realised I can't go with any other phone. I was trying to play with my previous Android phone, I hated it to the core and my fingers are still acting as if it was my key2. I'm sure I can't go back to any non capacitive touch phone.
    01-25-19 08:14 AM
    Capacitive touch is hit or miss? Who said, this is hit always? After using my Blackberry KEY² Black Edition for a month, I have realised I can't go with any other phone. I was trying to play with my previous Android phone, I hated it to the core and my fingers are still acting as if it was my key2. I'm sure I can't go back to any non capacitive touch phone.
    Lots of people have said that and I myself own the black Key 2 and noticed the same thing which is the main reason I purchased a black keyone which was much better IMO. I am still considering going back to a key 2 but this time the silver edition. Hopefully if I do I get a later build that doesn't have that issue or the wonky space bar which also had a very weak finger print scanner too. I love the way the silver looks but I've only had this key 2 le for 3 months as well it does suit my needs but I just keep having this desire to pull the trigger on the silver which I have done at least a dozen times over the past week but then cancelled. There are used ones for 638 Canadian on Amazon that I am considering but I'm worried they are older models that will have the problems I described earlier
    01-25-19 09:33 AM
    Lots of people have said that and I myself own the black Key 2 and noticed the same thing which is the main reason I purchased a black keyone which was much better IMO. I am still considering going back to a key 2 but this time the silver edition. Hopefully if I do I get a later build that doesn't have that issue or the wonky space bar which also had a very weak finger print scanner too. I love the way the silver looks but I've only had this key 2 le for 3 months as well it does suit my needs but I just keep having this desire to pull the trigger on the silver which I have done at least a dozen times over the past week but then cancelled. There are used ones for 638 Canadian on Amazon that I am considering but I'm worried they are older models that will have the problems I described earlier
    Got your point completely. Please take time to find the best store and buy the latest build. You won't regret.
    01-25-19 12:20 PM
    Got your point completely. Please take time to find the best store and buy the latest build. You won't regret.
    Yeah it's hard to make the decision. I wish I never bought the key 2 Le. Because I only got it 3 months ago it's hard to justify throwing down the money for the silver. Although there are used versions on Amazon for 638 Canadian vs 935 Canadian but I hate hate how amazon doesn't show photos of the actual damage on the phone
    01-25-19 03:18 PM
    Yeah it's hard to make the decision. I wish I never bought the key 2 Le. Because I only got it 3 months ago it's hard to justify throwing down the money for the silver. Although there are used versions on Amazon for 638 Canadian vs 935 Canadian but I hate hate how amazon doesn't show photos of the actual damage on the phone
    Understand your situation, hard to make decision. As per description, only package is damaged but not the mobile . That could be the reason why the photos are not posted.

Not sure if there will be any return policy, if so then consider buying this.

I'm not right person to advise you as I never bought any used products from amazon.
    01-26-19 02:12 AM
69 123