Two months with this machine and it has surpassed my expectations.

I was on the fence big time being on Verizon and wanting a Key2 but knowing the LE was my only option.

I came from the philosophy of needing capacitive keys or die. I couldn't see myself owning a modern berry without this amazing feature.

Well let's just say the LE made me forget about capacitive keys.

This phones keyboard is the greatest I've used yet. I type like a beast on this thing. Lightning fast and accurate as ever. Whenever I use my KeyOne I'm shocked how much harder it is to type on.

I'm also a Lil shocked on how much I use the speed key. I'm always reading James Joyce literature so I'm constantly writing down new vocabulary words and the speed key makes this transition from Adobe app to Google dictionary, to my notes app very efficiently.

But nonetheless, this keyboard is the best yet. I wonder how the Key2 compares because it's got some competition with the LE's tactile utility.

Only other keyboards that come close are the Q10 and Passport SE, but the LE surpasses them all.

Good job BBMobile!
    the_boon and bmhillegass87 like this.
    01-22-19 11:35 PM
    I tried both for a few days at the same time and concluded that the Key2 keyboard, while noticeably larger, was also "smooshier" and between that and the added size it took me longer to type of the Key2 vs the LE. I actually find the "smooshy" as well compared to my Classic (it's a pretty big difference) but I definitely prefer the LE keyboard over the Key2.
    01-23-19 12:13 AM
    i have question about the KEY2 LE's keyboard. I don't particularly care about the capacitive function. But I do care about the word prediction and memory. Is that still there on the KEY2 LE? So when I type, do words appear as predictions. If so, does it also adaptavily remember particular words ? thanjs
    01-31-19 01:33 PM
    i have question about the KEY2 LE's keyboard. I don't particularly care about the capacitive function. But I do care about the word prediction and memory. Is that still there on the KEY2 LE? So when I type, do words appear as predictions. If so, does it also adaptavily remember particular words ? thanjs
    Yes of course, it's the same exact keyboard software aside from the swiping gestures
    02-01-19 12:06 AM