It happened once last week and then again this evening... out of no where my Hub changed to Light theme, I tried to change it back but it doesn't change or stick. Last week it ended up changing back itself over night. Currently still stuck in light theme for the last few hours... ugh!
    08-07-20 03:36 AM
    It happened once last week and then again this evening... out of no where my Hub changed to Light theme, I tried to change it back but it doesn't change or stick. Last week it ended up changing back itself over night. Currently still stuck in light theme for the last few hours... ugh!
    same trouble. Please assist ...
    08-07-20 04:01 AM
    I haven't seen this issue yet, but you could try downloading Dark Mode app from Google Play and setting to dark within that app.
    08-07-20 05:07 AM
    The problem began with the last update of the hub, will change I think on itself back to the dark mode. Problem is known.
    ynak likes this.
    08-07-20 05:18 AM
    yes, that's right
    08-07-20 06:30 AM
    It happens periodically. There isn't anything you can do.
    08-07-20 06:43 AM
    sure, but not automatically restored back, unless restarting the phone
    08-07-20 06:53 AM
    Thanks everyone, it so weird (and annoying). I participate in the Beta program and almost clicked "leave", uninstalled and reinstalled but really didn't want to have to reset up everything. A little after 1 am it switched itself back again
    08-07-20 12:02 PM
    Well the Beta is for that to test builds before launching in public.
    08-07-20 03:13 PM
    It happens periodically. There isn't anything you can do.
    Download Dark Mode from PlayStore, open app and enable dark mode then you can uninstall again. See if it ever happens again.
    I'm just musing that that may be why I haven't had the issue yet...

https://play.google.com/store/apps/d....maju.darkmode
    Last edited by Ben xfg; 08-07-20 at 10:03 PM.
    08-07-20 09:33 PM
    Download Dark Mode from PlayStore, open app and enable dark mode then you can uninstall again. See if it ever happens again.
    I'm just musing that that may be why I haven't had the issue yet...

https://play.google.com/store/apps/d....maju.darkmode
    I already have that app. No change regardless of setting.
    08-07-20 10:50 PM
    This happened to me today for the first time. I was replying to an email and the hub switched from dark to light. Changing the setting back to system default did nothing. Restarting my phone, however, worked just fine. I'll have to see if it happens again.

On that note, it would be great if the hub supported true dark mode. Right now it's more of a dark grey, which kind of defeats the purpose of using dark mode in the first place (saving battery life on amoled screens).
    ynak likes this.
    08-12-20 11:55 AM