Key2 LE. Using Hub for everything. Recently deleted and added back my work O365 account and it worked. I was even excited to all my 1200+ contacts show up (since I have for a while now never been able to see all my contacts, even though I can dial all of them, they don't show up in contacts, don't ask me why or how). (I have no contacts syncing from my gmail account, btw, just want to use O365 as my single source of contact truth.

Next morning, I looked and only had a couple hundred contacts. They vanished.

Any setting I'm missing that would do this?
    07-28-21 08:14 PM
    Key2 LE. Using Hub for everything. Recently deleted and added back my work O365 account and it worked. I was even excited to all my 1200+ contacts show up (since I have for a while now never been able to see all my contacts, even though I can dial all of them, they don't show up in contacts, don't ask me why or how). (I have no contacts syncing from my gmail account, btw, just want to use O365 as my single source of contact truth.

Is your O365 account company managed? Are they blocking contacts from third-party apps for security reasons from their side? Are you able to access O365 through official Microsoft apps like Outlook and see contacts?
    07-29-21 06:56 AM

Do a 32 Second Reboot.
    Check the account to make sure Contacts Sync toggle is enabled.
    Check your O365 account online, are the contacts accessible there.
    Are emails syncing - you did setup the account for less secure apps.

Delete account, reboot, add it back.
    07-29-21 08:14 AM
    Is your O365 account company managed? Are they blocking contacts from third-party apps for security reasons from their side? Are you able to access O365 through official Microsoft apps like Outlook and see contacts?
    Yes, company managed, and, yes, I can see all my contacts in Outlook, OWA, etc. And, strangely, if I go to create an email I've never had it say it can't find a contact, but in my actual contacts list some are missing.

Do a 32 Second Reboot.
    Check the account to make sure Contacts Sync toggle is enabled.
    Check your O365 account online, are the contacts accessible there.
    Are emails syncing - you did setup the account for less secure apps.

Delete account, reboot, add it back.
    Yes, contact sync is on. And all other aspects of O365 sync properly, including notes. Tried removing and adding the account multiple times over the last year, and have done the 32 second reboot before for other reasons and this to no avail. I used the normal add account for MS ActiveSync like I have in the past and it works fine. Emails come and go properly, including folders, sent, deleted.

When I first got my LE, everything worked fine, so my assumption for a long while now has been that it is some Hub update or a setting in some Hub update.

As a workaround, I guess I could export my O365 contacts and then upload them into gmail and sync my gmail contacts with the phone. I didn't like that because I would see multiple entries etc. But it is so weird to see them sync and be there and then have them disappear.

THANKS
    07-29-21 10:27 AM
    Yes, company managed, and, yes, I can see all my contacts in Outlook, OWA, etc. And, strangely, if I go to create an email I've never had it say it can't find a contact, but in my actual contacts list some are missing.

Yes, contact sync is on. And all other aspects of O365 sync properly, including notes. Tried removing and adding the account multiple times over the last year, and have done the 32 second reboot before for other reasons and this to no avail. I used the normal add account for MS ActiveSync like I have in the past and it works fine. Emails come and go properly, including folders, sent, deleted.

When I first got my LE, everything worked fine, so my assumption for a long while now has been that it is some Hub update or a setting in some Hub update.

As a workaround, I guess I could export my O365 contacts and then upload them into gmail and sync my gmail contacts with the phone. I didn't like that because I would see multiple entries etc. But it is so weird to see them sync and be there and then have them disappear.

THANKS
    My guess it's a lack of an update.... most corporate systems require more secure solution that HUB+. Most of us can get around it with personal accounts by enabling the "less secure" options. But your company might not offer that choice, check in your web browser. log into your account, and check for "Access for less secure apps" in the settings.

Can try the Microsoft Authenticator App... see if adding it to your device will help. I never used it with HUB+ but I have seen some mention it.
    07-29-21 11:02 AM
    My guess it's a lack of an update.... most corporate systems require more secure solution that HUB+. Most of us can get around it with personal accounts by enabling the "less secure" options. But your company might not offer that choice, check in your web browser. log into your account, and check for "Access for less secure apps" in the settings.

Can try the Microsoft Authenticator App... see if adding it to your device will help. I never used it with HUB+ but I have seen some mention it.
    Thanks! My company does use two factor and I have Authenticator running. But this issue happened before my company turned on two-factor and rolled out Authenticator. I am not sure why just the contacts would be partially working if it is about less secure apps since all other o365 things sync perfectly, but I'm game and will look (assuming it is a setting my company lets me control)!
    07-29-21 11:05 AM
    Forgot to mention that when in my car, all contacts show up via Bluetooth connection, none are missing. I wonder if there is some Outlook category or other flag on contacts that make them invisible or filtered to Hub? So strane.
    08-07-21 11:05 AM