Actually, I held it at the BBMo event in Paris last month.

And one doesn’t need to hold it in person to see that the Champagne LE needed Champagne frets...
    I would love to see the Champagne with the colored frets...that being said how can you beat the $349 price for the Atomic. I soooo want to sell my Slate and snag the atomic.
    01-01-19 09:45 AM
    I would love to see the Champagne with the colored frets...that being said how can you beat the $349 price for the Atomic. I soooo want to sell my Slate and snag the atomic.
    Currently, the Atomic is back up at $399 at best buy.

I'll snag it one day..
    01-01-19 06:38 PM
    Also, should be mentioned that the LE is a hell of a lot lighter than the Key2 which has made it far more ideal for long calls! Really noticed the difference today
    01-02-19 07:28 AM
    Being lighter makes it better for almost everything, its awesome for long writing periods, calls, carrinyin in pocket, etc...
    01-03-19 05:26 AM
    Being lighter makes it better for almost everything, its awesome for long writing periods, calls, carrinyin in pocket, etc...
    And drops too.

I dropped my LE at least 2-3 times now, it's got a generic gel case and and a screen protector and it came out unscathed, so far
    01-03-19 08:11 AM
    Absolutely! I thought having the heft/weight of the Key2 previously was a disadvantage for long typing periods (for me there were many!) but really notice the difference on the LE, can type/talk longer and not notice!
    01-03-19 09:12 AM
    And drops too.

I dropped my LE at least 2-3 times now, it's got a generic gel case and and a screen protector and it came out unscathed, so far
    Your hands not the phone. Lol
    Im using it naked. Nice feeling.
    01-03-19 09:55 AM
    I purchased the Atomic LE from bestbuy.com when it first went on sale for $349 (couldn't resist that price) and had it shipped to my private mailbox in Niagara Falls NY.

I'm currently driving down there right now to pick it up and am super pumped!!! Always excited to unbox a new BlackBerry!
    mralgi and the_boon like this.
    01-03-19 10:09 AM
33 12