Hey guys,
    So I've had my Key2 for a while now and considering changing for a LE as I'm on my 3rd Key2 as I have continually had issues with my Space bar (my first one the Spacebar just stopped working and now my 2nd/current one, the space bar sometimes doesn't register correctly sometimes when pressed) and really dig the Red version of the LE with Dual-Sim. So I have a few questions?
    - Does the LE have the same matte finish on the keys as the Key2?
    - Are the keys the same size?
    - In your opinions, is it more comfortable for extended periods of typing as it's lighter? I sometimes have that issue with Key2 after long use

Thanks in advance!
    12-21-18 05:09 AM
    Does the LE have the same matte finish on the keys as the Key2?
    Yes.

Are the keys the same size?
    No. They're 10% smaller.

In your opinions, is it more comfortable for extended periods of typing as it's lighter? I sometimes have that issue with Key2 after long use
    Don't really notice much difference.
    OMGitsRLR-1 and tnewton3 like this.
    12-21-18 06:10 AM
    Hey guys,
    So I've had my Key2 for a while now and considering changing for a LE as I'm on my 3rd Key2 as I have continually had issues with my Space bar (my first one the Spacebar just stopped working and now my 2nd/current one, the space bar sometimes doesn't register correctly sometimes when pressed) and really dig the Red version of the LE with Dual-Sim. So I have a few questions?
    - In your opinions, is it more comfortable for extended periods of typing as it's lighter? I sometimes have that issue with Key2 after long use

Thanks in advance!
    I'll tell ya...I just got an Atomic LE yesterday and also ordered a silver Key 2 again after using my iPhone X for a while. Going to give the LE and Key 2 another go.

The Atomic color is super sick in person. Ask away if you have any other questions.
    12-21-18 06:15 PM
    Price just dropped for grey in Best Buy! 319.00
    12-22-18 09:02 AM
    Price just dropped for grey in Best Buy! 319.00
    Good catch.

Slate: $319.99
    Atomic: $349.99
    Champagne: $499.99

https://forums.crackberry.com/e?link...token=SLsjCv4n
    12-22-18 10:07 AM
    Hey guys,

Thanks in advance!
    Do it! Best decision I ever made.
    12-23-18 12:45 PM
    Yes.

No. They're 10% smaller.

Don't really notice much difference.
    I noticed a huge difference. It is lighter and easier to type on to be honest because it doesn't have the sharp edges of the key2. IMO its hands down the better device
    12-23-18 12:46 PM
    Good catch.

Slate: $319.99
    Atomic: $349.99
    Champagne: $499.99

https://forums.crackberry.com/e?link...token=TU6vFgTq
    The half a**ed Champagne costs more than the awesome Atomic ?

Lmfao
    12-23-18 09:34 PM

Lmfao
    Crazy, right? I have an Atomic with me right now next to a silver Key 2 and I'm leaning heavily towards the Atomic LE. Feels more berryish to me after a day of use.
    12-23-18 09:38 PM

Lmfao
    Hey Boon... when do you get to Florida?
    12-23-18 09:43 PM
    I noticed a huge difference. It is lighter and easier to type on to be honest because it doesn't have the sharp edges of the key2. IMO its hands down the better device
    This makes me excited! I just ordered the Atomic red on best buy for that sweet 349 price and will be headed down to the US next week to pick it up! I love my silver key2 but was itching for something new!
    12-23-18 10:37 PM
    Should have sent it to me in Florida to hold for you. Perfect time of year down here.
    12-24-18 06:57 AM
    Hey Boon... when do you get to Florida?
    Done lol...smashing this from my UK Slate LE on T-Mobile.

So far, I don't feel like I'm missing out on anything in terms of band compatibility.
    12-24-18 08:53 AM
    Done lol...smashing this from my UK Slate LE on T-Mobile.

So far, I don't feel like I'm missing out on anything in terms of band compatibility.
    Awesome. Welcome to FL!!!!!!
    the_boon likes this.
    12-24-18 09:21 AM

Lmfao
    Said by someone that hasn't held the Champagne... I snagged Slate and Champagne along with a silver KEY2 and everyone always says the Champagne looks more expensive than the KEY2.
    12-24-18 09:43 AM
    Said by someone that hasn't held the Champagne... I snagged Slate and Champagne along with a silver KEY2 and everyone always says the Champagne looks more expensive than the KEY2.
    Easy..... Boon is suffering from jet lag and his new South Beach lifestyle.
    the_boon likes this.
    12-24-18 09:46 AM
    Actually, I held it at the BBMo event in Paris last month.

And one doesn’t need to hold it in person to see that the Champagne LE needed Champagne frets...
    12-24-18 09:15 PM
    Easy..... Boon is suffering from jet lag and his new South Beach lifestyle.
    All jokes aside lol, I’m shocked how many people rock iPhones over here.
    Not too many Samsung’s too.
    I haven’t seen any other brand of smartphone aside from those two since I got here, and I just might be the only one with a Berry in my zip code lol
    12-24-18 09:18 PM
    All jokes aside lol, I’m shocked how many people rock iPhones over here.
    Not too many Samsung’s too.
    I haven’t seen any other brand of smartphone aside from those two since I got here, and I just might be the only one with a Berry in my zip code lol
    You in FL permanently or just visiting?
    12-25-18 05:14 PM
    You in FL permanently or just visiting?
    Permanently
    12-25-18 06:52 PM
    Permanently
    Well hot damn - congrats!
    the_boon likes this.
    12-25-18 07:00 PM
    Well hot damn - congrats!
    Don’t encourage him... on his time off, he’s probably going to every BestBuy from Stuart to Homestead pitching the LE as SideGig with Uber commercial music playing in the background... Welcome to FL...
    mralgi and the_boon like this.
    12-25-18 08:04 PM
    So I've made the jump and got my Key2LE yesterday - first impressions are that it's so much softer than the Key2 and a lot lighter, but not too light that it feels/appears cheap. I've got used to the smaller keyboard a lot quicker than I thought (I love how it maintains the frets from the Key1) and I'm sure now I won't have any issues with the space bar not working/not responding all the time, with the Key2LE now
    Some of the functions I set up with the Speed Key (for example, using Speed Key + Q for a Quick Tweet, Speed Key + E for Evernote, etc) take a second or two longer than they did on my Key2, due to the less RAM it has. Overall happy as I now longer have space-bar phobia!
    the_boon and Avenzuno like this.
    01-01-19 07:36 AM
    So I've made the jump and got my Key2LE yesterday - first impressions are that it's so much softer than the Key2 and a lot lighter, but not too light that it feels/appears cheap. I've got used to the smaller keyboard a lot quicker than I thought (I love how it maintains the frets from the Key1) and I'm sure now I won't have any issues with the space bar not working/not responding all the time, with the Key2LE now
    Some of the functions I set up with the Speed Key (for example, using Speed Key + Q for a Quick Tweet, Speed Key + E for Evernote, etc) take a second or two longer than they did on my Key2, due to the less RAM it has. Overall happy as I now longer have space-bar phobia!
    The only reason I "downgraded" to the LE from my KEY2 is the spacebar.
    I'm too OCD about that stuff and I need each key to have a satisfying press
    01-01-19 09:36 AM
    The only reason I "downgraded" to the LE from my KEY2 is the spacebar.
    I'm too OCD about that stuff and I need each key to have a satisfying press
    Yeah when I had my Key2's it didn't bother me originally, but when I was in meetings/events I realised it sounded a lot louder than I thought, and over time just became a little annoying. The LE one is perfect
    01-01-19 09:41 AM
33 12