i loved my claen "home screen" in my keyone, which sadly passed and now i'm on a key2 LE.
    i used to have the "home screen" (is that term correct) empty, with only the time/date and the lowest row of apps.
    is that possible on the key2LE?
    so to have this clean look, except for time and lowest row. and the icons of apps only once you swipe?
    thank you.
    11-16-19 06:00 PM
    i loved my claen "home screen" in my keyone, which sadly passed and now i'm on a key2 LE.
    i used to have the "home screen" (is that term correct) empty, with only the time/date and the lowest row of apps.
    is that possible on the key2LE?
    so to have this clean look, except for time and lowest row. and the icons of apps only once you swipe?
    thank you.
    Don't see why not. I don't have the le but on my K2 I just moved the apps onto another page. Here's a screenshot of my current home page
    Clean home screen possible?-35969.jpg
    11-17-19 02:43 AM
    thanks.
    he thing is, once i remove all apps' icons, the screen automatically switches to the next sceen.
    plus i can't seem to find the option to display the time.
    11-17-19 05:04 AM
    thanks.
    he thing is, once i remove all apps' icons, the screen automatically switches to the next sceen.
    plus i can't seem to find the option to display the time.
    The clock / time I have used is a widget taken from the apps drawer. I have left the phone app on the home page as I think it's easier for me to use , maybe if you leave one app shortcut on the page it might work for you.
    zhenyamsteklo likes this.
    11-17-19 09:51 AM
    i left hub, phone, FB and firefox (i might change my browser), i like the bottom line and the symetry.
    and eah, the widgets worked for me.
    thanks, mate.
    11-17-19 06:13 PM
    The clock / time I have used is a widget taken from the apps drawer. I have left the phone app on the home page as I think it's easier for me to use , maybe if you leave one app shortcut on the page it might work for you.
    You have to have some app on your home screen. You can't have nothing on there because it will automatically switch your home screen. I have my work email on my homescreen and all other apps on my 2nd page. All my apps I use regularly are short press shortcuts.
    11-18-19 08:04 AM
    I have most of my apps as either a long press or short press keyboard shortcut. Clean home screen possible?-screenshot_20191118-144835.jpeg
    11-18-19 01:49 PM