Picked up an LE late last week. Set it up, charged it, and went to bed. Next day at work I plug it into my car charger, and nothing happens - after messing around with it I determined it would charge when it was turned off, but not when it was on no matter if I plugged it in before or after turning it on. Got home that night, and it wouldn't charge while on with any of the wall chargers I have either. Turned it off, plugged it in and woke up the next day to see it had charged all the way. That evening it had no issues charging while on from the wall charger. Get to work this morning and it does not recognize the car charger again. Bought a different one, still no dice. Unsure if it will fail to charge again when I plug it in at home tonight. But, I've searched this issue and a few have recommended a hard set by holding down the power button for 32 seconds. I've done this several times now, but I'm not even sure it's working - is the phone supposed to start up completely normally after a hard reset, as if it were a soft one? Mine doesn't act any differently no matter how long I hold the button down? In any case I'm just trying to not have to go through to warranty claim hassle here, any ideas?
    11-18-19 10:34 AM
    Yes it should start up after holding the power button down.

Do you get any splash screens or boot options? Are you saying it's just dead now?

If that's the case, I'd simple return it to the seller as defective and avoid warranty claim.
    11-18-19 11:17 AM
    No, it starts up fine - just kind of assumed the start up process for a hard reset would look or act a little different than a normal startup, or at least take a little longer.
    11-18-19 11:27 AM
    No, it starts up fine - just kind of assumed the start up process for a hard reset would look or act a little different than a normal startup, or at least take a little longer.
    So you rebooted it but the charging issues persist....

Next I'd do a factory reset... but being that the phone is brand new I tend to think it's hardware. Do the Factory Reset , test it and then call the seller to exchange it, or BBMo for support.
    11-19-19 10:40 AM
    All these issues stem from your car charger

Eliminate it from the equation and see if anything improves
    11-20-19 02:08 AM
    My BlackBerry Key2LE started doing that after I let the battery drain completely the first time.
    - I fixed it by doing the hard reset (power for 10 seconds), then leaving the phone POWERED OFF and PLUGGED overnight.

I think the charging sensor software interface is kinda finicky on the Key2 LE. A full powered off charge session seems to help.
    12-28-19 02:36 PM