Built for Business - Learn more about BlackBerry KEY2
    As of right now (October 2nd, 8:25 EST) the champagne color listing has been removed from the Amazon website. When you follow the link from the article posted on this site the page says "Listing not found" and its also not listed in a regular search. What do you all think? Temporary to fix information?

The Slate option, however, is still active with no changes to any of the description; including Verizon in the title.
    Last edited by Fizz65; 10-02-18 at 07:42 PM. Reason: Fixed grammatical error.
    10-02-18 07:30 PM
    Could be temporary, could be that it's not shipping til november as per the CB article so they pulled it to avoid confusion. It's BBMO...could be any of a dozen reasons.
    10-02-18 07:38 PM
    Could be temporary, could be that it's not shipping til november as per the CB article so they pulled it to avoid confusion. It's BBMO...could be any of a dozen reasons.
    The original listing I found this weekend for the Champagne model indicated November 2 ship date.

Posted via CB10
    10-02-18 11:03 PM
    Did anyone really care for the Champagne anyway? The PKB frets don't even match
    10-03-18 02:41 AM
    I do . Slate is only 32GB in my country and I do not like atomic.. I usually do not like what most poeple like, maybe that is why I want PKB .
    Atomic should be all red (even keys) or only sides as slate/champagne (prosecco as someone stated in other topic).
    the_boon likes this.
    10-03-18 03:37 AM
    Classic deja vu?
    10-03-18 03:53 AM
    It'll be back. Technically Amazon just went early. Always happens.
    10-03-18 01:24 PM
    It'll be back. Technically Amazon just went early. Always happens.
    Almost everyone's waiting for that Atomic tho...
    10-03-18 01:43 PM
    Almost everyone's waiting for that Atomic tho...
    I know. I'm among those waiting lol
    10-03-18 01:44 PM
    I know. I'm among those waiting lol
    I said it a million times already, but if the Champagne had matching frets, I think I'd order one of each color right away
    10-03-18 01:54 PM
    I said it a million times already, but if the Champagne had matching frets, I think I'd order one of each color right away
    That would have cost at least another $5....

Not sure what it would really have cost, but clearly BBMo felt that it wasn't necessary.... of course I don't get the color options and storage options when sales are such a low volume anyway. Add in variants and BBMo is going to have a lot of additional inventory channel and manufacturing costs to absorb.

So if they felt it was worth doing, why do it half way.....

BlackBerries of old, even in a case you knew they were colored.
    10-03-18 02:51 PM
    That would have cost at least another $5....

Not sure what it would really have cost, but clearly BBMo felt that it wasn't necessary.... of course I don't get the color options and storage options when sales are such a low volume anyway. Add in variants and BBMo is going to have a lot of additional inventory channel and manufacturing costs to absorb.

So if they felt it was worth doing, why do it half way.....

BlackBerries of old, even in a case you knew they were colored.
    That's the thing. I'm sure most if not all LE buyers would have been happy to pay an extra $5-$10 to have a proper complete trim.

It's not just the frets, but also the rear logo and camera ring which should match.

Atomic is the closest since it at least has matching red frets.

I'm sure someone with some basic coloring tools could complete TCL's job and paint red those back parts.

The frets would probably be much harder to paint properly without removing first.
    10-03-18 02:54 PM