Hi,
    I've ordered Key2 LE but I still have some doubts because, after all, it's a 'lite' model and I am having some unpleasant experiences with Priv. According to me, Priv is perfect in every sense except that it is very slow. It lags a lot, especially with Google Maps, but with other apps too. Even the Phone app may take several second to open. With maps that may take up to several minutes or, otherwise, it opens but the CPU speed is not sufficient to track the route.
    Can someone please share their experience in this matter. Does Key2 LE work smoothly or does it lag? I don't worry about other stuff, only about this speed issue.
    I still have a day or two before my order gets shipped. So depending, on your responses, I still have a chance to cancel it.
    Thank you
    06-29-20 04:45 AM
    Hi,
    I've ordered Key2 LE but I still have some doubts because, after all, it's a 'lite' model and I am having some unpleasant experiences with Priv. According to me, Priv is perfect in every sense except that it is very slow. It lags a lot, especially with Google Maps, but with other apps too. Even the Phone app may take several second to open. With maps that may take up to several minutes or, otherwise, it opens but the CPU speed is not sufficient to track the route.
    Can someone please share their experience in this matter. Does Key2 LE work smoothly or does it lag? I don't worry about other stuff, only about this speed issue.
    I still have a day or two before my order gets shipped. So depending, on your responses, I still have a chance to cancel it.
    Thank you
    Everything is relative. But a 636 SoC with 4GB of ram should be acceptable for most tasks. It will certainly be smoother than the Priv.
    06-29-20 07:36 AM
    I have a Key2le and a Motion. That he Motion is a good phone for me but the Key2le is noticeably faster and smoother. Everybody's use is somewhat different, of course. Good luck!
    06-29-20 10:13 AM
    I don't have many apps on my key2LE but it has proven to be the fastest and smoothest Blackberry I have ever owned.
    06-29-20 11:22 AM
    Hi,
    Thank you
    Coming from a PRIV... it will be a big improvement.

Compared to a newer and more powerful $600 - $1200 flagship, with faster modem, GPU, Storage, Memory and CPU.... it will take a fraction of time longer to load Maps or other apps.

Only KEYboard phone that going to beat the LE, is the KEY2... and really isn't that big of difference between them. Some notice it, some don't.
    06-29-20 11:56 AM
    Performance-wise you'll certainly enjoy the upgrade to LE. But... LE will feel tiny in your hand if you're coming from PRIV. At least that was my experience.
    06-29-20 07:35 PM
    Thank you guys. Yes it looks like it's going to be ok. Anyway, it has been shipped already so soon I'll be able to see it for myself
    06-30-20 12:38 AM
    You won't have any problems with the LE. I've been using it for awhile and no complaints.
    06-30-20 11:27 PM