I have not found a way to back up BlackBerry Notes app. I used to use content transfer but that is no longer supported. I have been using this app for 11 years. There are a lot of notes in there. Is there any way to move the app to my sd card? If not, I can share one note at a time to myself. Then copy and past. Just seems like a lot of work. Thanks guys.
    05-26-21 02:16 AM
    I have not found a way to back up BlackBerry Notes app. I used to use content transfer but that is no longer supported. I have been using this app for 11 years. There are a lot of notes in there. Is there any way to move the app to my sd card? If not, I can share one note at a time to myself. Then copy and past. Just seems like a lot of work. Thanks guys.
    You can't move apps to the SD card.

There is no way to back up Notes. But they can be synced if you have an exchange account.
    05-26-21 04:31 AM
    Use outlook.org or Office/Microsoft 365 on exchange.

Include account in inbox.

Block copy from original folder to new account.

Then you need OneNote to move notes from sticky noted to OneNote native storage.

Back up sticky notes to Microsoft Onedrive

Disconnect from internet before removing correct Microsoft account from inbox.

Reboot phone. 32 second reboot cycle.
    05-26-21 12:08 PM
    Thanks for the information guys.
    05-27-21 02:57 AM