One week into my Key2LE, I cannot add any event to my calendar. (I am using BlackBerry Hub.) Calendar shows up when I click icon, but when attempting to add an event I receive an onscreen warning: "No calendars. There are no calendar accounts on your device." choices are 'cancel' or 'add account'. So, I want to add my BBHub+ Account, but it already exists so I cannot associate that account with the calendar. I have checked my settings and can't find anything unchecked that should be checked. What have I missed? How can I get my calendar to work?

Posted via CB10
    10-22-18 09:27 PM
    You can try deleting your Hub email account and then adding it through the Calendar again. Also what email service are you using and does it support Microsoft Exchange/CalDAV?
    10-22-18 09:58 PM
    Thanks: deleted account, then launched Calendar, re-entered account as new thru Calendar, all accepted, but I get the same 'NO calendars' warning. Pretty sure, since I get warnings that my server does is not trusted, it does not support MS Exchange or CalDAV but will check. Thanks.

Posted via CB10
    10-23-18 12:08 AM
    I have experienced a calendar bug on invites where the meeting is getting inserted from exchange and on the k2le, really beta Cal app, it is modifying the end date of the appointment. the same appointment is showing on my Pixel/Pie just fine and all desktop apps also display correctly.

when trying to fix or edit the specific appointment Cal crashes. Installed Business Calendar 2.0 a work around. it's a much better program any way.
    10-29-18 08:45 AM