Not sure how legitimate this site is, but.....

https://www.phonedog.com/2019/05/30/...izon-available
    05-30-19 08:00 PM
    That's good news. Although it did take them some time.
    05-30-19 08:05 PM
    I've seen it reported by several sites now...

But it's not on Verizon's website... they do have a KEY2LE BYOD Activation page. I've never known of Verizon having an "enterprise" only smartphone. Plan to ask our sale rep about it next week.

Really expected RED to be the color that would be offered by Verizon... but just Slate. $450 price outright isn't great, and too be honest neither is the $100 on contract - compared to what else you can get via Enterprise sales. But for those those companies that really wanted it, $100 is a lot better than retail.
    05-31-19 07:58 AM
    Ordered yesterday.
    06-01-19 04:43 AM
    There have been a few devices on Verizon marketed just for business customers, but most were back in the days before LTE when they had a very limited number of devices with GSM support.

Offering it to business customers only also lets Verizon off the hook for advertising and other marketing.
    06-01-19 07:09 AM
    I've seen it reported by several sites now...

But it's not on Verizon's website... they do have a KEY2LE BYOD Activation page. I've never known of Verizon having an "enterprise" only smartphone. Plan to ask our sale rep about it next week.

Really expected RED to be the color that would be offered by Verizon... but just Slate. $450 price outright isn't great, and too be honest neither is the $100 on contract - compared to what else you can get via Enterprise sales. But for those those companies that really wanted it, $100 is a lot better than retail.
    Your chance to get back in the keyboard scene, Dunt. Don't pass it up!
    phuoc likes this.
    06-01-19 07:37 AM
    Mine is coming tomorrow

Posted via CB10
    06-04-19 03:35 PM
    Your chance to get back in the keyboard scene, Dunt. Don't pass it up!
    Sorry but as bad as the STORM was, when work made me give it up and move to the 9650 I quickly realized that the keyboard wasn't for me anymore.

I might have gotten a PRIV if Verizon had carried it a month earlier... a Slider does appeal to me. But clearly I dodged a bullet there.
    06-05-19 08:22 AM
    It's not showing up on my megacorp's Verizon b2b site. I called Verizon's corporate support and they said Megacorp has to request Verizon enable it - anyone else run into this issue?

Various more expensive iPhones and Androids are available.
    06-07-19 08:57 AM