I decided to pop the verizon sim card into the Key2 and so far so good on call text and data which is all I ask for. I am expecting it to suddenly stop working because of compatibility issues but keeping my fingers crossed. It definitely didn't work in 2018 when I got the phone, but I never completed a call or text back then.
    mundo472 likes this.
    01-19-20 04:46 PM
    As for the BB VKB, I'm currently on version 4.1904.3.16701 and it's not that great. How could I get an older version?
    I'm using version 3.4.1.16457

https://www.apkmirror.com/?post_type...erry+keyboard+
    01-19-20 04:54 PM
    I decided to pop the verizon sim card into the Key2 and so far so good on call text and data which is all I ask for. I am expecting it to suddenly stop working because of compatibility issues but keeping my fingers crossed. It definitely didn't work in 2018 when I got the phone, but I never completed a call or text back then.
    Cool!! Not the LE?
    01-20-20 12:04 PM
    This link doesn't work... The page doesn't show any apk's
    01-20-20 12:30 PM
    Cool!! Not the LE?
    Not long after I found I couldn't receive texts, so I am now back to the S10e for text/calls and data. Just to be sure I called customer service, they got me to an advanced tech and he couldn't help me out on receiving the texts.
    01-20-20 12:39 PM
    Not long after I found I couldn't receive texts, so I am now back to the S10e for text/calls and data. Just to be sure I called customer service, they got me to an advanced tech and he couldn't help me out on receiving the texts.
    If it's the k2 you are sol, but if it's the LE 100-5 you should call them back a get another tech. They can mos def, fix that, though you may need a new card. The tech (my guy had to ask ANOTHER tech) to write something in their system to make their system accept your phone.
    01-20-20 12:55 PM
    nah it's the Key2 100-2
    01-20-20 01:21 PM
    Here in Canada, I just picked up an unlocked LE from Telus for $480. Keep in mind that this is the 32GB/single SIM version but it's still a decent price. The dual SIM 64GB version on Amazon Canada goes for about $549.
    01-21-20 07:39 AM
    If the Amazon UK site will is where Amazon handles official BBMo authorized sales to Greece, that would be strongly encouraged for the warranty coverage boon mentioned.

The other sites like eBay have so many issues as far as misrepresentation or mislabeling of PRD # sold that it just doesn’t fit the Key2 or Key2 LE hardware purchase risk. All bickering aside, nobody seriously wants to see fellow member ripped off in any way.
    You'll be fine on eBay as long as the seller explicitly lists the model number. A lot of the K1/K2/K2LE models on Amazon listed as North America models are Indian or Chinese variants. They even have Prime shipping on these falsely labeled models because Amazon is a flea market. You're actually better off with eBay because they have stricter requirements for exact details for sellers.
    01-24-20 02:09 AM
    You'll be fine on eBay as long as the seller explicitly lists the model number. A lot of the K1/K2/K2LE models on Amazon listed as North America models are Indian or Chinese variants. They even have Prime shipping on these falsely labeled models because Amazon is a flea market. You're actually better off with eBay because they have stricter requirements for exact details for sellers.
    FleBay is no better since the seller can do the exact same behavior like on Amazon site. It’s very easy to misidentify on either site
    01-24-20 05:49 AM
    FleBay is no better since the seller can do the exact same behavior like on Amazon site. It’s very easy to misidentify on either site
    Simply not true. eBay requires the seller to enter the UPC of the item. They hammer sellers if the item doesn't match the description.

On Amazon sellers can change the product description to change or remove identifiers like model number. I ordered what was supposed to be a US model BBB100-3 and got the Hong Kong version, and ordered what was supposed to be a US model Black Edition and got a BBB100-7.
    anon(5597702) and phuoc like this.
    01-26-20 06:27 AM
    Simply not true. eBay requires the seller to enter the UPC of the item. They hammer sellers if the item doesn't match the description.

On Amazon sellers can change the product description to change or remove identifiers like model number. I ordered what was supposed to be a US model BBB100-3 and got the Hong Kong version, and ordered what was supposed to be a US model Black Edition and got a BBB100-7.
    So you’re claiming FleBay has figured out a way to prevent sellers from misrepresentation? Exactly what keeps a seller from entering incorrect upc identification? I’m saying things are no different on FleBay if sellers wish to lie.
    01-26-20 09:35 AM
    So you’re claiming FleBay has figured out a way to prevent sellers from misrepresentation? Exactly what keeps a seller from entering incorrect upc identification? I’m saying things are no different on FleBay if sellers wish to lie.
    No, I'm saying eBay is stricter and will punish sellers for misrepresenting listings.

You can't trust Amazon listings for anything. They'll combine reviews for completely different products for a combined star rating (such as a 24" 1080p monitor and a 32" 1440p monitor), and let Chinese sellers buy a listing for a different product with 5 stars and completely replace the listing start to finish for a new product to keep the star rating.

Amazon is more unregulated and dishonest than eBay ever was.

How do I know? I sell on both eBay and Amazon.
    Jamaa likes this.
    01-27-20 11:04 AM
    No, I'm saying eBay is stricter and will punish sellers for misrepresenting listings.

You can't trust Amazon listings for anything. They'll combine reviews for completely different products for a combined star rating (such as a 24" 1080p monitor and a 32" 1440p monitor), and let Chinese sellers buy a listing for a different product with 5 stars and completely replace the listing start to finish for a new product to keep the star rating.

This person knows
    01-29-20 08:28 AM
    I still see it list on Best Buy....
    01-29-20 08:41 AM

Via our family business that I grew up in, been dealing on eBay since 1999 and with Amazon since 2010 but seriously, arguing which site at given times is more dishonest is a moving target. Both attempt to combat fraudulent transactions and both fail once the loopholes are figured out. It’s like my saying about midgets and debating which one is tallest. I can take your money on either site at least once and I’ve got a 50/50 shot you’d never find me or it again.
    Dunt Dunt Dunt likes this.
    01-29-20 09:08 AM
41 12